Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Albers Week 7 Predictions
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:56 am 
benmanley81 wrote:
LiemD wrote:
Very good game. Just going back and forth. We will see you guys again....with Corey

Yes that was such a fun game and you are quite the QB! We will see you again.... With Matt at WR too! Boom!

Thanks. Damn...more Gronks...

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:05 am 
:lol: :lol: We are full of them I guess. Not quite as quick as you guys too. Also, I gaurantee we had more drops yesterday than you :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:06 am 
Prestige Worldwide aka New Speed kind of had a nightmare of a game yesterday. I don't think we could have possibly played any worse honestly, and coupled with us missing 2 players (one being our QB) made it rough. About half our team was exhausted before the game (me being one of them) and we were really lethargic especially that first half.

We came back in the second half to tie it back up, but they won on a last second FG. Pretty embarrassing game honestly haha. In the end the game doesn't really matter, as long as we play well the last few weeks we will still get the first round bye come playoffs. I just want to play No Regretz with each team having their full rosters.... should be a good game.

Super Saiyans #2
Sunday's Best #2

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:11 am 
Thunder wrote:
I can only catch the passes thrown my way. I took away your Dragon award lead tho haha

Yea you did. I didnt do much this game. Got overthrown and or misjudged an easy deep touchdown pass, and got laid out by the corner as I tried to catch a different one. It lists me at 4 tackles but I had 10+. Meh. Hopefully I'll bounce back. Playing hungover at 10:30 was awful.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:13 am 
benmanley81 wrote:
We ended up playing Pho Real and won by 1 in OT. Great game with some great plays by both teams!

Just because you're constantly poking fun at us...

You only beat Pho Real by 1 point in OT with them not having Corey.
And we beat them 22-13 with them not having Corey.

errrrrrrrrrrr

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:21 am 
Burntz wrote:
benmanley81 wrote:
We ended up playing Pho Real and won by 1 in OT. Great game with some great plays by both teams!

errrrrrrrrrrr

Good game btw (2weeks ago). We let you guys score when you were up by two so we would have a shot of tying if could stop you on the extra point. That was my first game with Pho Real as QB so I didn't play very well. Just played better this week.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:31 am 
Burntz wrote:
benmanley81 wrote:

errrrrrrrrrrr

Haha! I deserve that! :lol: we didn't have out best receiver Matt either so tit for tat I guess! The best rusher in the league came to play and was awesome and of course Joe was awesome.

As far as John Cena beating new speed, my brother is the qb for JC and I'm not surprised they won. My brother is awesome! Go Joe! John Cena >New speed :lol: I have to talk trash for him because he would never do it and doesn't even know a trash talk board exists haha

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 12:09 pm 
Burntz wrote:
Thunder wrote:
I can only catch the passes thrown my way. I took away your Dragon award lead tho haha

Yea you did. I didnt do much this game. Got overthrown and or misjudged an easy deep touchdown pass, and got laid out by the corner as I tried to catch a different one. It lists me at 4 tackles but I had 10+. Meh. Hopefully I'll bounce back. Playing hungover at 10:30 was awful.

I saw that play, you should have caught it still. I almost yelled out to you lol.

Yeah I was constantly underthrown. We came out hot, picked them off their first possession then I got a 45 yard td. Fell completely flat after that. Soooo many dropped passes and off target balls

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 12:56 pm 
LiemD wrote:
Burntz wrote:
benmanley81 wrote:

errrrrrrrrrrr

Good game btw (2weeks ago). We let you guys score when you were up by two so we would have a shot of tying if could stop you on the extra point. That was my first game with Pho Real as QB so I didn't play very well. Just played better this week.

I was confused about that for awhile. Someone said you let him go because he got held, then later on someone said it was so that you could try to drive down the field quick and score to tie. But then I caught a pretty easy extra point which made it a 2 score game and i was all :?: :?: :?: :?:

Why didnt Corey play this game?

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 12:58 pm 
Thunder wrote:
Burntz wrote:
Thunder wrote:

I saw that play, you should have caught it still. I almost yelled out to you lol.

Yeah I was constantly underthrown. We came out hot, picked them off their first possession then I got a 45 yard td. Fell completely flat after that. Soooo many dropped passes and off target balls

Yeaa I should have. I had that corner beat bad. I was looking back at the sun, hungover as crap and just plain misjudged it. Hell if I would have dove I still might have had a shot. Just wasn't in a good spot to play football yesterday morning :lol: