Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Albers Week 7 Predictions
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 1:04 pm 
benmanley81 wrote:
Burntz wrote:
benmanley81 wrote:
We ended up playing Pho Real and won by 1 in OT. Great game with some great plays by both teams!

Just because you're constantly poking fun at us...

You only beat Pho Real by 1 point in OT with them not having Corey.
And we beat them 22-13 with them not having Corey.

errrrrrrrrrrr

As far as John Cena beating new speed, my brother is the qb for JC and I'm not surprised they won. My brother is awesome! Go Joe! John Cena >New speed :lol: I have to talk trash for him because he would never do it and doesn't even know a trash talk board exists haha

Haha coupled with us playing awful and him playing pretty well, it was a pretty good game. If we would have had our QB though things would have been much much different, but hey a loss is a loss.

Just counting down the weeks until we get to play team Manley in the A championship :)

Super Saiyans #2
Sunday's Best #2

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 1:14 pm 
Sounds like a great game! The funny thing is, John Cena won't have their best player in playoffs because he will be with us! Haha Yes I am looking forward to playoffs. You guys will most likely have to beat Pho Real to reach the ship.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:01 pm 
I was confused about that for awhile. Someone said you let him go because he got held, then later on someone said it was so that you could try to drive down the field quick and score to tie. But then I caught a pretty easy extra point which made it a 2 score game and i was all :?: :?: :?: :?:

Why didnt Corey play this game?[/quote]

Had to make it look like we were trying somewhat so you guys would go ahead an score. Yeah, that extra point did it.

Corey was out of town this weekend.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:20 pm 
Yea afterwords I was like ... "adam you should have just ran down the line and wasted more time" lol.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:52 pm 
LiemD wrote:
I was confused about that for awhile. Someone said you let him go because he got held, then later on someone said it was so that you could try to drive down the field quick and score to tie. But then I caught a pretty easy extra point which made it a 2 score game and i was all :?: :?: :?: :?:

Why didnt Corey play this game?

Had to make it look like we were trying somewhat so you guys would go ahead an score. Yeah, that extra point did it.
Yea you guys made me look like an idiot, I was literally trying to juke air lol I was pretty confused

Corey was out of town this weekend.[/quote]

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:26 pm 
you screwed that quote alllll up lol

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 4:04 pm 
Burntz wrote:
you screwed that quote alllll up lol

I didn't screw anything up, I quoted it like I usually do

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 10:38 am 

Team: Willy Faction
Player: 18
benmanley81 wrote:
Burntz wrote:
benmanley81 wrote:
We ended up playing Pho Real and won by 1 in OT. Great game with some great plays by both teams!

Just because you're constantly poking fun at us...

You only beat Pho Real by 1 point in OT with them not having Corey.
And we beat them 22-13 with them not having Corey.

errrrrrrrrrrr

Haha! I deserve that! :lol: we didn't have out best receiver Matt either so tit for tat I guess! The best rusher in the league came to play and was awesome and of course Joe was awesome.

As far as John Cena beating new speed, my brother is the qb for JC and I'm not surprised they won. My brother is awesome! Go Joe! John Cena >New speed :lol: I have to talk trash for him because he would never do it and doesn't even know a trash talk board exists haha

Ehh, I played ok. We had no business only winning that game by 1. Either way I wasn't going to let us lose that game. The deep pass to our center, two plays after they scored to go up 6, was probably the best and most clutch throw and catch of the year for us.(outside of the one to Matt a couple weeks ago against Thunder Bunnies.) Not sure how far I threw that thing, but I felt like it was in the air forever and couldn't believe the play he made to stretch out his body to grab it.

Pho real is feisty. My competitive team was down 0-13 at half to them and we somehow came back to beat them 25-13 (pick 6 to finish the game). We honestly had no business winning that game.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:35 am 
Ehh, I played ok. We had no business only winning that game by 1. Either way I wasn't going to let us lose that game. The deep pass to our center, two plays after they scored to go up 6, was probably the best and most clutch throw and catch of the year for us.(outside of the one to Matt a couple weeks ago against Thunder Bunnies.) Not sure how far I threw that thing, but I felt like it was in the air forever and couldn't believe the play he made to stretch out his body to grab it.

Pho real is feisty. My competitive team was down 0-13 at half to them and we somehow came back to beat them 25-13 (pick 6 to finish the game). We honestly had no business winning that game.[/quote]

Both games we had our chances to closed them out but we couldn't. Fun games though.