Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:31 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Schedule
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:40 am 
Great idea Wyatt for scheduling this week! Should be fun to hear about all the A match ups with comp!

Post subject: Re: Schedule
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:07 am 
Agreed, I love it. The only issue is one of the guys on our comp team is on the team we're playing.... so he's gotta choose which team he likes better I guess. Prestige (aka New Speed) has one loss (when half our team wasn't there that week) and John Cena only has one win, so I know who I'd play for personally.

Too bad he didn't schedule a couple of the top B teams against A teams! You guys will roll SGI especially if Stan isn't there.

Super Saiyans #2
Sunday's Best #2

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:59 am 
That does stink. But i'm sure he will make the right choice! :lol: Yeah, who is on SGI?

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:08 am 
We've had almost all 5-6pm games, and this one is at 10:30am. Booo lol.

It also looks like we're not gonna get scheduled any pud games, which is fine. But its almost not fair that everyone else gets to pad their stats against a team like Project Mayhem :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:27 am 
benmanley81 wrote:
That does stink. But i'm sure he will make the right choice! :lol: Yeah, who is on SGI?

SGI has about half their team who shows up every week, and the other half are always new people from all the games I've seen of theirs. Stan is by far their best player, and they have Terry (not sure his last name), Nick (who is a good QB that DJ has a hard on for, but I haven't seen him since the first week), and then they have the white guy with the bandana who shows up every week and get's pissed all the time lol. The rest of their team is just a bunch of random guys each week.

Super Saiyans #2
Sunday's Best #2

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:30 am 
Burntz wrote:

It also looks like we're not gonna get scheduled any pud games, which is fine. But its almost not fair that everyone else gets to pad their stats against a team like Project Mayhem :lol:

I haven't seen them play or reffed them, but how do you get outscored 18-227? Do they usually not have a full team or what? Even if they played with less than 7 though, that score differential is ridiculous.

Super Saiyans #2
Sunday's Best #2

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:44 am 
tpaulsen2 wrote:
Burntz wrote:

I haven't seen them play or reffed them, but how do you get outscored 18-227? Do they usually not have a full team or what? Even if they played with less than 7 though, that score differential is ridiculous.

Thats what I'm wondering???!

Gotta give them credit for showing up and playing though :lol: