Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Albers Week 6 Predictions
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:20 am 
No Ragrets vs Kekambas: No Ragrets has a field day, as everyone on the team catches a touchdown at some point. Kekambas contacts their local police department afterwards to report a rape. NR 56-7.

Aluminum Curtain vs X factor: Provided AC shows up, this game comes down to the wire. With 3 seconds left on the clock and down by 1, one of X factor's girlfriends whips her sweater puppies out and yells at the AC Corner. He becomes distracted, and then angry, as he sees the ball flying over his head. The x factor receiver has also been distracted though, as she hasn't given him some sugar in 3 weeks. The ball hits him in the face and falls to the ground. X Factor loses by one point again. AC 19-18.

LI stacked vs Mythological: LI stacked prays to the green grass god for some benevolence. He bestows it upon them in the form of happy feet. They tap dance the game away and fall to Mythological, 21-14. Everyone is impressed with the dancing though.

Multiple scoregasms vs Pup'N'Suds: This should be a good game that sorts out who should really be ranked where. Current #2 and #3 team going at it. Pups N' Suds was looking good till they got shut out 19-0, even though they were using other teams best players. But MS hasn't notched a quality win yet, and fell to Mythological. Pup N' Suds has speed but will need to overcome turnovers and mistakes. PnS 18-6.

New Speed vs Legion of Boom: The captain of New Speed promises everyone chicken wings if they win. So obviously they win. NS 21-13.

Maximum Effort vs Corn State Warriors: Ahmad has another career game and does a burnout in the GTO afterwards to celebrate. Its a lame burnout. ME 28-14.

Backyard Legends vs SGI 30: SGI rocks out to some DMX before the game, which is enough to get anyone pumped up to win! Go hard gettin' busy with it, but I got such a good heart, That I'll make a motherfucker wonder if he did it. Damn right and I'll do it again. 'Cuz I am right so I gots to win. But they dont. BYL 34-6.

Lincoln Stars vs Deez Nuts 2.0: I honestly have no idea which team is capable of what. Both their schedules have been all over. Gonna give DN the nod, 24-14.

BMS Mountain Goats vs Thunder Bunnies: Coming off a loss, where they got "Man Hand"led by 1 point... TB is out fo revenge. Their tears from watching their undefeated season go down the drain have dried, and they are ready to steal Alex Moran's bitches and party. TB takes it 42-14.

Juke Skywalkers vs Pylon Pythons: PP is winless and I don't see that changing. They need to eat more wheaties, cuz they gettin pwned. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, hide yo wheaties, cuz JS coming for ya. JS 7-0

Squaad vs Man Hands: Hopeful me thinks Ahmad and co will pull off an upset. Realist me knows Man Hands will win it. They will then brag on the forums without bragging, but yet obviously still bragging. MH 28-10.

Scrub Club vs Blackshirts: Blackshirts didnt seem good to me when we played them, but they look like they've been playing well since. Seems like a toss up to me, kinda like DJ's mom :) . I'll go BS 21-14.

Dirty 7 vs JOHN CEEENNNAAAAAA: No idea whats gotten into Dirty 7, but they're bottom of A right now and and have been outscored 99-25 since notching a win against Man Hands. Only 2 other teams in the entire NFFL have given up more points. But playing Man Hands, Pho Real, and TB all in a row is rough. They get their chance at revenge against John Cenaaa and I think they pull it off 28-20.

NFL Legends vs Back that pass up: If NFL Shows up, getting a win should be easier than getting a naked selfie from me. 8-) NFL 35-7.

Always Balls Deep vs Pho Real: Pho real got kinda hutthurt from one of my prior nonsense predictions, so now we get to see if they can beat a B team without their prized ringer QB since they offered. They've got the most points scored in the whole league, and we've got the fewest points allowed in the whole league. We'll see if that 31.5 points per game average is all Corey or not, against a defense allowing an average of 5 points a game. Guaranteed to be shit talking and an intense game. Get your tickets early folks, the game is at 5. The game could be close, or could get blown out either way. If they win, I owe them an apology. If we win, DJ will probably bump us up to A. I'll go with my team obviously, ABD 19-13.

Project Mayhem vs Donkey Punch Mafia: Project Mayhem has literally given up after being outscored 166 to 18 so far this season, and wears drinking helmets to the game with 2 beers in each. Midway through they just decide they'd rather drink beer and watch our game instead. DPM wins with a halftime decision, 28-6 and also decides they'd rather drink beer and watch our game.

Post subject: Re: Albers Week 6 Predictions
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:57 am 
I promise nobody will brag after beating squuuuad ha-ha ;) there I go again.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:55 am 

Team: Willy Faction
Player: 18
Brag, confidence, cocky whatever you want to call it. You have to have a little swag when you are a winning team with a shot at a championship. See Carolina Panthers or Golden State Warriors. I really feel that with all of our pieces on the field there is no A team that can beat us going forward. I will do my best to make sure that happens. And honestly we probably needed to lose to D7 to realize the changes we needed to make on D and O. I welcome the challenge of any team. I play much better when there is a target on my back or going against elite competition. Just look at the performances going against any of Corey's teams. Though there is no chance in hell that I can measure up to him I like to think I can match him play for play on the field.

With all that being said I am calling it now that Man Hands will win A this year....finally. I will humbling accept defeat and congratulate the other team if this does not happen.

Also, I think BYL will pull off an upset in the competitive playoffs at some point.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 12:43 pm 
Silence the critics! :o :o

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:32 pm 
I've never done a lame burnout in my life and I'm not about to start. Haha

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:48 pm 
:lol:

Better drive the CaMEHro then.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:17 pm