Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Who was in charge of recording yards this past weekend
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:31 pm 

Team: Willy Faction
Player: 18
BYL Against new speed we had to score three of our four TD's starting at the 10 yard line. 210 yards on those drives alone. We also had 3 of our pass TD's go for 50 plus yards. I would argue New Speed QB also had about as many yards.

ManHands v. Thunder bunnies. Matt's reception TD was for more yards than he was give credit for (at least a 40 yard TD), while his other 3 catches probably accumulated the 30 yards he was given. For Thunder Bunnies two of Dan's catches accumulated at least 50 yards. etc etc etc

This may or may not have something to do with the Dragon Award.

Post subject: Re: Who was in charge of recording yards this past weekend
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:34 pm 
Could not agree more. I will email the league about this because those stats are way off. And the ref didn't make any calls during the game. What was he doing?

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:37 pm 
I had bare minimum 5 tackles, most likely more and got credit for 0 lol. '

Just kinda hard to keep track of tackles and yards I'm guessing.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:59 pm 
mcwilly18 wrote:
BYL Against new speed we had to score three of our four TD's starting at the 10 yard line. 210 yards on those drives alone. We also had 3 of our pass TD's go for 50 plus yards. I would argue New Speed QB also had about as many yards.

ManHands v. Thunder bunnies. Matt's reception TD was for more yards than he was give credit for (at least a 40 yard TD), while his other 3 catches probably accumulated the 30 yards he was given. For Thunder Bunnies two of Dan's catches accumulated at least 50 yards. etc etc etc

This may or may not have something to do with the Dragon Award.

I mentioned this to DJ. Hugh and I had over 100 yards receiving each, and you and Alex each had probably double your passing yard totals. Everyone's catches are way off too. It seems like whoever kept them just stopped recording yards at half time and just gave whoever scored touchdowns credit. The stats in this game are so far off idk how you even correct them.

Our TB vs MH game was way off too. There were quite a few chunk plays in that game as well and it looks like everyone was just giving 10 yards for each catch regardless of how long of a play it was.

The stats really vary a lot depending on who is keeping them. It seems like if Derrick (and a couple others) are keeping them they're pretty accurate, but there's some refs who just don't care enough. I like the idea of keeping stats, I just wish they were kept better. It varies a lot from game to game.

Super Saiyans #2
Sunday's Best #2

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:42 pm 
Burntz wrote:

First off.... I literally showed you the stats at the end of the game. So you should have brought that up. But I've got this updated.

The rest will need emailed to the league. With the people's numbers, not names. I will definitely address the people that seems to have been apart of these games and see what we can do about getting these better.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:58 am 
Hladik-TB wrote:
Burntz wrote:

First off.... I literally showed you the stats at the end of the game. So you should have brought that up. But I've got this updated.

The rest will need emailed to the league. With the people's numbers, not names. I will definitely address the people that seems to have been apart of these games and see what we can do about getting these better.

Tackles really don't matter and are hard to keep track of. It's a little ridiculous to complain about tackles IMO.

As far as the Prestige vs BY game, how do you want to correct it DJ? We can either leave it which isn't a big deal, or I can try to ask everyone on their team what their estimated stats were receiving that game. Then we would just get the QB yardages from those totals.

Super Saiyans #2
Sunday's Best #2

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:08 am 
I wasn't all too worried about the tackles. Long as the big stuff like TD's, interceptions etc is recorded im happy. The stats are much better than seasons past.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:11 am 
Burntz wrote:
I wasn't all too worried about the tackles. Long as the big stuff like TD's, interceptions etc is recorded im happy. The stats are much better than seasons past.

Agreed. Stats last fall were the most accurate in the seasons I've played. This season they're done really well depending on who is reffing that game.

Super Saiyans #2
Sunday's Best #2

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:37 am 
Yeah the best way would be to find the estimate per person / jersey #, then email the league