Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Albers Week 5 Predictions
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:33 pm 
Agreed. Going to be a fun playoff! I just hope we all stay healthy. We haven't played Pho Real yet but I am assuming that will be a good, tough game.

As far as ABD goes, if you were all about your team then don't talk about your mediocre stats in the B league. You guys do have some good wins though. Must have a pretty good team. Good luck against Pho Real (without Corey I guess).

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:39 pm 
You know there's not much room to talk about playing in A when 4 of the 8 teams probably belong in B right? Lol. The parity of the league is a bit out of whack

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:41 pm 
Not that there's much that can be done about it. A lot of teams don't know where they stand. But there are the ones that do but don't move.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:43 pm 
True! But I did not say anything about how good I am or my team is. So, you are correct, but I am not the one saying anything. We play you guys this week. Should be fun!

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:44 pm 
I'm sad that I'm gonna miss that game.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:46 pm 
That is a bummer. That's alright though, you guys will be fine!

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:49 pm 
Lol...yeah... we're one of the teams needing moved down to B...

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:56 pm 
Thunder wrote:
Lol...yeah... we're one of the teams needing moved down to B...

haha! Well, you never know what can happen on Football Sunday!

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:51 pm 

Team: Willy Faction
Player: 18
Dirty 7 is a legit Int A team. They are struggling tremendously right now. Not the D7 team I am use to seeing. With that being said we shouldn't have lost to them. John Ceena has temper issues at QB. If he could keep himself in check they could make a splash because they have athletes on their team. We haven't played Squad, so no idea what they are like.

But anyway to argue that there is the same disparity in A (7 team league) as there is in B (19 team league) would just be incorrect. I would argue that the top 4 B teams could be in A and that maybe two A teams should be in B. All you have to do is look at point differential. But it's the same thing every year. There is always 3 to 4 teams in each league that will contend. The rest of the teams are just hoping to be Cinderellas. I think it would be awesome to have the B champ play the A Champ as well as the runner ups. I think it would also be an idea to allow the teams in the bottom half of B choose to have their own playoff bracket. 10 teams in one 9 in the other. They just need to know they wouldn't win any money if they win their tournament. I think everyone would have more fun knowing the games would be more competitive.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:13 pm 
mcwilly18 wrote:
I think it would be awesome to have the B champ play the A Champ as well as the runner ups.

I think this is an awesome idea, but the winner of the game would be "intermediate champions" since both leagues are intermediate.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next