Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Albers Week 5 Predictions
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:17 am 
No Ragrets vs SGI 30 – The only ragrets that NR has this weekend is that they drank entirely way too many bitch beers the night before, resulting in one of the linemen sprinting to the bathroom to unleash hell. This causes approximately 10 minutes where NR is down a player and constantly laughing due to the sight of watching their linemen sprint to the school cheeks clenched and in pain, allowing SGI to score their only touchdown. NR 35-7

Mythological vs Corn State Warriors – The QB for Myth shows up and helps them jump out to a healthy lead. He is caught diddling a dirt star in the pile and removed from the game. CSW tries to come back but fails. Possibly due to being scared of having their Bhole tickled. Myth 32-12

X factor vs Deez Nuts 2.0 – The Qb for XFactor is suspended for this weeks game. Their backup QB shows up and has mysteriously grown a mustache and looks very similar to their old QB. No-one thinks anything of it, because mustaches are cool as shit. Xfactor plays well but loses this game by 1 point because nobody likes a combo breaker. DZ 19-18

LI stacked vs Multiple scoregasms – LI stacked comes out determined to finally win a game. It doesn't happen. Lincoln Industries pulls their sponsorship. New team name is voted to be: "Nice Guys Finish Last" MS 20-14.

Legion of Boom vs Backyard Legends – Legion of Boom doesn't have Justin Wehling, Backyard Legends does. Automatic win to LoB because Justin is a tard. Highlight of the game is when justin's hair gets in his eyes and he takes a pass to the face and his teammate catches it for a first down. LOB 27-13.

Multiple scoregasms vs NFL Legends - Everybody get up it's time to slam now, we got a real jam goin' down. Welcome to the Space Jam. Here's your chance do your dance at the Space Jam. Alright. NFL - 24-17

New Speed vs Kekambas – Alex finally hits puberty midway through the game and has to rush off to tell his mom. Darrell steps in and dominates with 2 deep TD passes and some very frustrating spin moves. New Speed 28-6

Lincoln Stars vs Maximum Effort – Lincoln Stars no shows. Ahmad wants to have the best WR stats, so him and his "running QB" go nuts to pad their stats. Nobody seems to care that they are playing without an opponent. ME 84-1.

JOHN CEEENNNAAAAAA vs Thunder Bunnies – John Cena QB goes to DJ's QB Camp of Greatness. He questions many things but accepts them anyway. He throws 5 interceptions. After the game he demands a full refund. TB 34-7

Dirty 7 vs BMS Mountain Goats – Dirty 7 all decides to skip showers for the 2 days leading up to the game, and they bring their hot daughters to the game who watch and sip on Mojitos the entire time. This distracts Alex Moran and Thad Castle in various ways. D7 wins 17-10

Pho Real vs Man Hands – Corey's hammy has healed, Man Hands ankles have not. What the fuck is gronking. Pho Real 31-18

Donkey Punch Mafia vs Pylon Pythons – PP gets donkey punched. PP likes it. There is lots of awkwardness. DPM 23-13

Squaad vs Man Hands – Man hands comes out dominant. JAlbers shows up to play WR and Ahmad switches to QB. Its much like the good ole days. Its a close game but MHprevails 24-21

Project Mayhem vs Scrub Club – Should be a amazing game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM 2-1.

Back that pass up vs Juke Skywalkers – WTF kinda name is juke skywalkers anyway. BTPU 14-10

Blackshirts vs Aluminum Curtain – Blackshirts seems to be much improved. That one guy on aluminum curtain is good but has a bad day which allows albers to regain his dragon award lead. Blackshirts ends up winning which throws all the bench racing out of whach because AC beat ABD by 1 point, and ABD waxed Blackshirts 30-0. Blackshirts 24-14.

Always Balls Deep vs Pup'N'Suds – Highlight game in B from the top 2 ranked teams. I'll spare you all my prediction for our own team this time :lol: , but goose will be back and we'll be ready to rock. ABD - 20-6.

Post subject: Re: Albers Week 5 Predictions
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:40 am 
Just saying, I've thrown 4 passes, 1 dropped, 1 incomplete, 2 touchdowns and 40ish yards.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:44 am 
And these are actually pretty entertaining lol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:59 am 
I have some fun writing them :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:18 pm 
My bold prediction: IT RAINS SO MUCH THAT THERE ARE NO GAMES :| :| :|

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:00 pm 
benmanley81 wrote:
My bold prediction: IT RAINS SO MUCH THAT THERE ARE NO GAMES :| :| :|

Most likely scenario honestly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:46 pm 
I hate that you're probably right. I really want to play sunday damnit.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:42 pm 
Unfortunately with the amount of rain predicted Saturday that is a possibility... but I'll be out there painting the fields tomorrow one way or another.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:06 am 
I feel like I might be coming down with the flu, so maybe it'll be good timing for me... lol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:24 am 
Yeah my daughter has pneumonia and I'm guessing I probably have it lol.