Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Stats up
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:01 am 
Oh, I don't know if I would call that a "jump ball" but it was a nice pick. There is a difference between that and a 1 on 1 jump ball.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:03 am 
benmanley81 wrote:
We definitely have the players. When Matt gets back, who knows what we could be with Joe at QB. Also, I haven't felt this good since both my ankle surgeries. So, I don't care if those other guys have a little sprain. :lol:

It definitely wasn't a little sprain. I came down on the side of my foot and heard a very audible pop which indicates ligament damage (severe sprain). I couldn't walk off the field on my own, and it was swollen to the size of a baseball within 5 minutes. Iv been hobbling around since. But I throw on ankle supports, wrap it, and pop 4 ibuprofen on game days. Its just now finally starting to feel better in week 5. And even so I'd say your one receiver (you maybe?) is the only one legitimately playing much better than me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:07 am 
Burntz wrote:
benmanley81 wrote:
We definitely have the players. When Matt gets back, who knows what we could be with Joe at QB. Also, I haven't felt this good since both my ankle surgeries. So, I don't care if those other guys have a little sprain. :lol:

It definitely wasn't a little sprain. I came down on the side of my foot and heard a very audible pop which indicates ligament damage (severe sprain). I couldn't walk off the field on my own, and it was swollen to the size of a baseball within 5 minutes. Iv been hobbling around since. But I throw on ankle supports, wrap it, and pop 4 ibuprofen on game days. Its just now finally starting to feel better in week 5. And even so I'd say your one receiver (you maybe?) is the only one legitimately playing much better than me.

Oh it is me. However, our best WR (my older brother, both of them actually) is hurt with an actual broken ankle. Also, there is no comparison between A & B or between A and competitive. We have 3 receivers on our team that are much, much better and our QB is the best, with Joe McWilly.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:20 am 
Slow your role there cheech!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:23 am 
Hladik-TB wrote:
Slow your role there cheech!

Hey, I would never say I'm better than anyone in comp. I wouldn't even say I'm the best in Int. A. Stats can be misleading and I'm not even the best on my own team. Int. B just isn't the same as A. Just like A is probably not the same as Comp.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:29 am 
benmanley81 wrote:
Burntz wrote:
benmanley81 wrote:

Oh it is me. However, our best WR (my older brother, both of them actually) is hurt with an actual broken ankle. Also, there is no comparison between A & B or between A and competitive. We have 3 receivers on our team that are much, much better and our QB is the best, with Joe McWilly.

Not sure why everyone gives Albers so much shit for being cocky these Manleys are just as bad :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:30 am 
There is only 1 Manley talking on here. And he is saying the other 2 are better. Not sure why that is cocky but okay.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:43 am 
Were all 3 of these receivers on the team when we beat you pretty handily in playoffs a few seasons ago? "Mobile Audio" was a team you were on right?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:49 am 
Since I often don't associate names to faces very well, what are your names?

Matt Manley?
Ben Manley?
who is the 3rd one? Nick Manley?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:56 am 
Burntz wrote:
Since I often don't associate names to faces very well, what are your names?

Matt Manley?
Ben Manley?
who is the 3rd one? Nick Manley?

This is Ben obviously. Matt is number 81 on our team. He is older and has the broken ankle, a ton better than I at receiver. My other brother is Joe, he is number 5 on our team and he is older, faster, stronger, and can jump higher than I. Also, Joe is the most humble guy you would ever meet. Also, no our team has always been something to do with our last name: Manley Men, Dan Manley Construction, Man Hands, and my personal favorite Art of Manleyness. We were not the team you guys beat. We do not play in the fall league either so maybe that is why you have not seen us around. We are the tall goons out there every Sunday.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next