Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 9:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Albers Week 4 Predictions
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:26 am 
dang, that was a good one

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:12 am 
Burntz wrote:
LiemD wrote:
JOHN CEEENNNAAAAAA vs Pho Real – Corey pulls a hammy and has to exit the game. Pho real realizes that they are absolutely nothing without him and fall apart. John Cena wins 18-14.

Can the Asians get a game setup with Always Balls Deep? We will play without Corey :)

Ooooh, a grudge match. I like the way this sounds.

Lets make it interesting.
If we win, you all have to write essays about the very questionable skills of the main characters in the movie "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" and how they defy the standard laws of physics.
What do you want if we lose? Me to shut up? :lol:

I'll be waiting on those essays plz. kthxbye.

minh47em wrote:
You sure talk a lot of shit for a non factor. No need to bring race into it to make things "funny". Last time I came to watch Pho Real play always balls deep, you didn't open your mouth once. Hope to see this matchup happen, but even if we win, you'll still find some excuse as to why you guys got beat.

*This "non factor" team just beat your "championship" caliber team. Oh wait, thats only with Corey at QB
*Last time I didn't open my mouth? Thats obviously not true :lol:
*You didnt win.

also, im having alot of fun with this.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:36 am 
Burntz wrote:
Burntz wrote:
LiemD wrote:
JOHN CEEENNNAAAAAA vs Pho Real – Corey pulls a hammy and has to exit the game. Pho real realizes that they are absolutely nothing without him and fall apart. John Cena wins 18-14.

Can the Asians get a game setup with Always Balls Deep? We will play without Corey :)

Ooooh, a grudge match. I like the way this sounds.

Lets make it interesting.
If we win, you all have to write essays about the very questionable skills of the main characters in the movie "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" and how they defy the standard laws of physics.
What do you want if we lose? Me to shut up? :lol:

I'll be waiting on those essays plz. kthxbye.

minh47em wrote:
You sure talk a lot of shit for a non factor. No need to bring race into it to make things "funny". Last time I came to watch Pho Real play always balls deep, you didn't open your mouth once. Hope to see this matchup happen, but even if we win, you'll still find some excuse as to why you guys got beat.

*This "non factor" team just beat your "championship" caliber team. Oh wait, thats only with Corey at QB
*Last time I didn't open my mouth? Thats obviously not true :lol:
*You didnt win.

also, im having alot of fun with this.[/quote
You have a good team, congrats on the win. I wasn't there but heard y'all played really well. As for non-factor, I was just talking about you. But sometimes reading iz hard. I hope you guys win out.

Always fun playing against you guys, too bad I wasn't there to enjoy it. I don't think anyone can banter with u like I could have. So.....I'm gonna write down all my jokes/shit I think of for the next time I see you lol

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 11:31 am 
ME is ready to step up and I go to town on ABDs secondary :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:09 pm 
I was hoping you'd be there Minh, have other stuff going on?

Ahmad - I would love to play you :D :D :D
I'll cover you personally 8-)

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:25 am 
Burntz wrote:
I was hoping you'd be there Minh, have other stuff going on?

Ahmad - I would love to play you :D :D :D
I'll cover you personally 8-)

I live in Kansas now lol. Only come up every other week cuz of my on-call schedule. I was really bummed to miss out since I wanted to talk so much shit to y'all.

Ahmad had one catch where he outboxed our dude. Instead of helping over top I stood and laughed.

Ahmad, you probably outweighed him by like 100 lbs easy lol. Not to mention a 10" longer reach lol.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 12:52 pm 
Well yeah, that was really nothing lol.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 12:53 pm 
That still doesn't change me going to town on someone's secondary. I've been doing it in B all season haha

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 12:54 pm 
Oh I didnt know that. Makes sense.

Our boy Grant posted up on Tut and brought down a TD pass. Ya'll gotta get that position! haha. I caught mine as Tut was trying to cover me too. But he made a couple really nice plays on the ball throughout the game as well. You definitely missed an intense shit talking filled (mostly me) game :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 12:54 pm 
Thunder wrote:
That still doesn't change me going to town on someone's secondary. I've been doing it in B all season haha

Please son, come get some of these Deep Balls that are Ball Deep :twisted:

Last season when we played you, you never caught a pass till you switched to the opposite side of the field away from me :D
And even then you only caught a couple.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next