Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Albers Week 4 Predictions
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:12 am 
Legion of Boom vs Kekambas – After multiple long bombs by both teams, Legion of Boom has a WR that bobbles a pass that gets intercepted by a Kekamba DB, who subsequently trips and flings the ball straight to another LOB receiver who takes it in for the game winning score. LOB 26-20

Maximum Effort vs X factor – Ahmad shows up covered in blood from his lab tech job, which intimidates the other team. They decide to sanitize up before every play, which ME takes advantage of with a hurry up offense. ME wins 12-9.

Thunder Bunnies vs Squaad – Another week, another competitive team in A league playing a team that should be in B. TB clearly has them outmatched but the game is semi close because Paulsen bobbles an easy pass which gets picked and returned for a TD. TB 28-13.

Mythological vs Multiple scoregasms – Multiple scoregasms drinks the secret sauce before the game and wins it handily, 42-6. NFFL ponders a drug testing policy.

New Speed vs SGI 30 – Alex decides to actually try at QB for once and has a pre-neck injury Peyton Manning style game. He throws the ball so well that even Darrel catches all the passes thrown to him. New Speed wins 32-14.

Deez Nuts 2.0 vs Corn State Warriors – I have no idea about etiher team. Corn state warriors as a team name I feel is lame. Deez Nuts wins 10-6

Backyard Legends vs No Ragrets – No Ragrets uses a weird type of option offense that BYL has never seen before. The legality of the offense is questionable but the referees are so hungover that they don't care enough to investigate. No Ragrets wins 24-21 naaam sayinnnn? HEH

Aluminum Curtain vs Maximum Effort – Aluminum Curtain has questionable talent all over the field, and the quarterback throws some real crappy passes quite often. Despite this, they somehow find a way to move the ball. . Aluminium Curtain wins 14-13

Dirty 7 vs Man Hands – Man hands gets up early, gets laid, does their morning yoga and comes out stretched, warmed up, and ready to roll. Dirty 7 just can't hang and Man Hands gets the validation they've been seeking. Both teams go get BW3's afterwards and reminisce about the good ole days. MH 28-10

Juke Skywalkers vs NFL Legends – NFL Legends is still super butthurt about being shutout last week, and come to play quite angry. They have a pretty stout defense, and Marquis goes straight Von Miller on Juke's QB. Johnny throws his typical 1-2 interceptions but NFL legends grinds out a 18-0 win.

Pho Real vs BMS Mountain Goats – Pho Real steps on ankles and gets way too physical as usual. Thad is still high on cocaine and Alex Moran shows up way too hungover, Pho Real blows them out 38-6.

Scrub Club vs Lincoln Stars – This goes down as potentially the most boring game of all time as both teams make inordinate amounts of mistakes. LS 12-6

JOHN CEEENNNAAAAAA vs Pho Real – Corey pulls a hammy and has to exit the game. Pho real realizes that they are absolutely nothing without him and fall apart. John Cena wins 18-14.

Pup'N'Suds vs Pylon Pythons – Pup N Suds shows the overratedness by barely beating another mediocre team. Pylon Pythons shows their frustration by peeing on DJ's jimmy when he's not paying attention. DJ never notices. Pup N' Suds wins 14-10.

Back that pass up vs Project Mayhem – Neither team breaks 100 yards of offense, while both defenses get at least 4 interceptions. Neither team scores, and after 3 overtimes the refs call the game as a tie. Both teams remain without a win. TIE, score: 0-0.

Donkey Punch Mafia vs Blackshirts – DPM has a serious heart to heart before the game, and the QB tells him that not only does he love them, but that he is IN love with them. They rally behind this new found affection and destroy a very mediorce blackshirts team. DPM 48-6

Always Balls Deep vs LI stacked – Goose tallies up 7 sacks and Dustin chips in 3 as well. LI stacked's QB gets beyond frustrated and struggles to break the mid field point except for one long bomb pass that Albers gets beat on and runs down on the 10. Otherwise they throw 3 interceptions Our redzone defense holds and keeps them scoreless. Ryan gets winded and goose comes in to play offensive line for a series. He catches a dump pass that he takes to the house. Acon racks up 2 redzone rushing TD's and Albers catches his typical longbomb TD pass as ABD rolls to a 31-0 win. DJ still says we suck and haven't proven him wrong, much shit talking on the message boards happens the next week.

Post subject: Re: Albers Week 4 Predictions
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:16 am 
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you guys keep doing the Larry Beans play, you guys may just have a shot of winning a couple more games!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:59 am 
the larry beans play?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:40 am 
Haha it wasn't a play but Adam called it out near the end of the game before a snap.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:57 am 

Team: The boys
Player: 9
Btw I love the new speed prediction.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:13 am 
Alexmastel wrote:
Btw I love the new speed prediction.

Dont prove me wrong bitchhh :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:24 pm 
JOHN CEEENNNAAAAAA vs Pho Real – Corey pulls a hammy and has to exit the game. Pho real realizes that they are absolutely nothing without him and fall apart. John Cena wins 18-14.

Can the Asians get a game setup with Always Balls Deep? We will play without Corey :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:55 pm 
Ohhhh snap.
And I told Minh to email the league/Wyatt.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:29 pm 
:lol: :lol: these are surprisingly hilarious

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:36 pm 
LiemD wrote:

Can the Asians get a game setup with Always Balls Deep? We will play without Corey :)

Ooooh, a grudge match. I like the way this sounds.

Lets make it interesting.
If we win, you all have to write essays about the very questionable skills of the main characters in the movie "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" and how they defy the standard laws of physics.
What do you want if we lose? Me to shut up? :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next