Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hladik's Week 4 - Predictions and Top 5s
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:40 pm 
I won't disagree that we could probably be a comp team, but I would be more worried that you lost to BMS which is what I would consider the 6th rank team in A.
Pho Real, Man hands, even D7 could beat us and I won't be surprised if it were to happen.

And this is quite the switch-a-roo from you guys mumbling that you think you could have beat us even if we had 7 under different circumstances.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:44 pm 
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pho Real, Man Hands, D7, and Thunder Bunnies are all right there. D7 is there because they beat Man Hands... always. Not this week though!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:47 pm 
Damn the boards got good this season and fast. Much better than they have been since like season 2 or 3.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:48 pm 
Brings me back to the days of Nick Gregath, Semion, and the GREATEST/WORST OF ALL.... troy monzon!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:50 pm 
I think Troy is on SGI this season, but I haven't seen him since week one.
He played with LOB last season and they were damn good too. I'm sad/glad for our sake Large Test Icicles didn't make it to the finals because I was not looking forward to playing them. I think they possibly could have won it last season if their QB didn't get hurt.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:51 pm 
Is he really? Man I need to see this! I thought that 40 year old retired! :0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:19 pm 

Team: The boys
Player: 9
benmanley81 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pho Real, Man Hands, D7, and Thunder Bunnies are all right there. D7 is there because they beat Man Hands... always. Not this week though!

Im looking for another good game!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:08 am 
Hladik-TB wrote:
I won't disagree that we could probably be a comp team, but I would be more worried that you lost to BMS which is what I would consider the 6th rank team in A.
Pho Real, Man hands, even D7 could beat us and I won't be surprised if it were to happen.

And this is quite the switch-a-roo from you guys mumbling that you think you could have beat us even if we had 7 under different circumstances.

I forgot to mention since I cared so little, but when they scored their first points they said "too fucking easy".... Then lost 7v6 :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:03 am 
benmanley81 wrote:
CHutch5 wrote:
Nothing like having to play the top team in A twice in the first 4 weeks, No doubt thunder bunnies is a competitive caliber team based off of experience, speed, and talent. Kind of unfair that you guys get to stay in A and dominate teams but I understand you can't move up due to a lot of your guys being on other competitive teams, dosent make it any more fair though. Good luck on Sunday.

Beating you guys and Pylon Pythons does not make this this team being in A unfair. If you are that scared of this team, then go down to the B league and stay there.

*Bam! You have been Trashed Talked!*

Jesus man, lay off a little bit. That was wayyyy too harsh. :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:08 am 
Burntz wrote:
benmanley81 wrote:
CHutch5 wrote:
Nothing like having to play the top team in A twice in the first 4 weeks, No doubt thunder bunnies is a competitive caliber team based off of experience, speed, and talent. Kind of unfair that you guys get to stay in A and dominate teams but I understand you can't move up due to a lot of your guys being on other competitive teams, dosent make it any more fair though. Good luck on Sunday.

Beating you guys and Pylon Pythons does not make this this team being in A unfair. If you are that scared of this team, then go down to the B league and stay there.

*Bam! You have been Trashed Talked!*

Jesus man, lay off a little bit. That was wayyyy too harsh. :shock:

Welcome to the boards!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next