Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Contenders?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:55 pm 
Burntz wrote:
tpaulsen2 wrote:
Burntz wrote:
I play in B because my team is in B, and ABD are my bros. I dont have the time or energy to play on 2 or 3 teams anymore. Yea im competitive as shit, but I play because its so much fun taking the field with our guys every Sunday.

I haven't said anything about me defensively. Goose, Finke, and some others are the ones standing out defensively for us. Finke has the most tackles in the league and Goose has the most sacks. They're god damn animals.

Now the real question is... how did you guys win the championship and come out dominating people in A this year and you're still not in competitive? We got auto bumped to A when we won B, and got bumped to A last season for opening up with a 30-0 win on a brand new team. Must be nice to have the guy running the league on your team, letting you stay in an easier league than you should be in..... grow some balls and jump to competitive.

Myself, Drew, Dan, and Jordan all play Comp too otherwise we would be.... What's your reasoning?

I know you're bad at catching passes, but I didnt think you were stupid too. If the majority of your team plays in competitive, you should be a competitive team. It is unfair to other A league teams.

Albers this is why everyone hates us lol I'm just excited to be playing football and I'm hoping we do well this year so we can move up to A in the fall. We play B pretty much because half our team is literally brand new and we didn't know how they would perform. I'm happy with how we're playing so far and hope we do well this year

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:57 pm 
adamcnfr44 wrote:
Albers this is why everyone hates us lol

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:58 pm 
Hladik-TB wrote:
Again, seeing as you never quite seem to understand this. I don't run the league, I run the fields, that's it.

And how is that an excuse? A brand new team was in Comp, and a brand new team is in A.... You guys have plenty of guys with experience. You keep talking about how good your team is, yet you guys are in B.

And Man Hands (to an extent), dirty 7, pho real, and bms are all in the same boat....
Go give them a hard time! #Thunderbunnieslivesmatter

Dirty 7, Pho Real, BMS have always been good, but none of them have ever been clearly out in front talent wise. Always been good competitive games. You guys won the ship pretty easily and haven't had much trouble getting to 3-0 so far. We had no idea what to expect from our team, and yea if we keep winning pretty handily maybe we should jump up to A. But ya'll have no excuse to still be in A.

adamcnfr44 wrote:
Burntz wrote:
Albers this is why everyone hates us lol I'm just excited to be playing football and I'm hoping we do well this year so we can move up to A in the fall. We play B pretty much because half our team is literally brand new and we didn't know how they would perform. I'm happy with how we're playing so far and hope we do well this year

Never have cared if people hate me or not, never will. Sorry ya'll get a bad rap from me :lol:

Last edited by Burntz on Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:59 pm 
jmarsh10 wrote:
What corner did you burn again?? .. Cause your eyes got as big as the ball when you finally figured out you caught it .. It was a good game but 9/10 times albers drops that ball .. See ya in the playoffs

I was probably the most surprised lol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:01 pm 
adamcnfr44 wrote:
jmarsh10 wrote:
What corner did you burn again?? .. Cause your eyes got as big as the ball when you finally figured out you caught it .. It was a good game but 9/10 times albers drops that ball .. See ya in the playoffs

Actually more surprised I didn't over throw him

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:03 pm 
jmarsh10 wrote:

Oh idk, that one that thought it was smart to line up right on me and was 10 yards behind me when I caught it. And thats with me having a bum ankle right now :lol: If my eyes got big, it was because I thought I got overthrown at first, I was pretty surprised I caught back up to it. I can see you're still mad though, crying all game, crying on the boards now. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

See you in the playoffs fashooooo.

Last edited by Burntz on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:04 pm 
Burntz wrote:
Hladik-TB wrote:
Again, seeing as you never quite seem to understand this. I don't run the league, I run the fields, that's it.

And how is that an excuse? A brand new team was in Comp, and a brand new team is in A.... You guys have plenty of guys with experience. You keep talking about how good your team is, yet you guys are in B.

And Man Hands (to an extent), dirty 7, pho real, and bms are all in the same boat....

Dirty 7, Pho Real, BMS have always been good, but none of them have ever been clearly out in front talent wise. Always been good competitive games. You guys won the ship pretty easily and haven't had much trouble getting to 3-0 so far. We had no idea what to expect from our team, and yea if we keep winning pretty handily maybe we should jump up to A. But ya'll have no excuse to still be in A.

Pho Real has corey at QB and has added more talent, and they're not our in front talent wise?
And we won it pretty easily? We went to OT with Pho Real.
I don't know why you're so fixated on us moving up to comp win we literally can't unless you want comp to have even less teams.

You guys moving up is good for everyone. You clearly think you guys are the best team in the league, and INT A could use more teams. Win win!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:06 pm 
adamcnfr44 wrote:
adamcnfr44 wrote:
jmarsh10 wrote:

Actually more surprised I didn't over throw him

That was easily the best thrown ball I've witnessed this season.

Burntz wrote:
jmarsh10 wrote:

Oh idk, that one that thought it was smart to line up right on me and was 10 yards behind me when I caught it. And thats with me having a bum ankle right now :lol: If my eyes got big, it was because I thought I got overthrown at first, I was pretty surprised I caught back up to it. I can see you're still mad though, crying all game, crying on the boards now. See you in the playoffs fashooooo.

We may as well call you Jesus since you now also have eyes in the back of your head. He was a couple steps behind you when you caught it. As I already said this really had nothing to do with you, that ball could not have been thrown any better.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:07 pm 
And I don't know if calling you Jesus is accurate since I doubt Jesus was a ginger.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:07 pm 
Hladik-TB wrote:
Burntz wrote:
Hladik-TB wrote:

Pho Real has corey at QB and has added more talent, and they're not our in front talent wise?
And we won it pretty easily? We went to OT with Pho Real.
I don't know why you're so fixated on us moving up to comp win we literally can't unless you want comp to have even less teams.

You guys moving up is good for everyone. You clearly think you guys are the best team in the league, and INT A could use more teams. Win win!

I'm not sure I'm ready to get sacked 10x a game, not sure my ego can take it

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next