Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 4:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Contenders?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:53 pm 
And I already know ol' Larry Beans thinks we're shitty and let lucky so it's always nice to shut him up lol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:57 pm 
Hladik-TB wrote:
Lets keep in mind it was the apparent #1, a whopping two weeks into the season lol.
However it was a good defensive game with the score really being closer than the game was.

A big play. And a mistake margin at about +1 or +2 is what changed this game.

It was a really good game though.

It was the 3rd week noob. Also, we've had one of the best defenses in the league every season since I started playing with ABD, so idk why you predict teams to put up like 44 points on us lol. I genuinely enjoy your predictions though, keep it up!

I agree though, one hell of a game till we made some stuff happen at the end. Sucks one of the guys on their team had to resort to pushing people down. Guess he couldn't handle the typical albers shit talking :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:04 pm 
Burntz wrote:
tpaulsen2 wrote:
Albers - Always Balls Deep is not ever going to win the ship no matter how many times you try to convince yourself you are :lol:

Lol Bro, we cruisedddd to the ship in B a couple years ago :roll: . And then the next season we lost the ship in A by one friggin point -- and we had a chance till the refs didnt call a blatant illegal contact call when they did a qb sneak shoulders lowered and all straight through our stacked line. IIRC the call would have given us the safety as they were pinned on their 1 yard line. Not sure exactly how that ruling goes.

But that doesn't matter now, the team has changed up quite a bit. Just wanted to let you know you're wrong. Also, hope you learned how to catch finally cuz you were dropping passes all spring in pickup games :lol: :lol: :lol: Kthxbye

Lol we can ask everyone who played in the pickup games who dropped the most passes :). And I stopped counting after awhile how many times I blew by you for a touchdown :)

Adam good luck to your team this season! I don't know whether to root for your team or not though with Alber's on it haha.

Super Saiyans #2
Sunday's Best #2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:10 pm 
adamcnfr44 wrote:
And I already know ol' Larry Beans thinks we're shitty and let lucky so it's always nice to shut him up lol

First, you should probably talk to Albers on that one, because I specifically said that luck had nothing to do with it and even said that to a couple of the NFL legends guys.

Second... How exactly did you shut me up? You won a INT B game, congrats. The one time you guys played us you lost by 15 when our team wasn't nearly as good as it is now..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:11 pm 
Burntz wrote:
Hladik-TB wrote:
Lets keep in mind it was the apparent #1, a whopping two weeks into the season lol.
However it was a good defensive game with the score really being closer than the game was.

A big play. And a mistake margin at about +1 or +2 is what changed this game.

It was a really good game though.

It was the 3rd week noob.

He was referring to my #1 ranking which was only two weeks into the season.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:14 pm 
tpaulsen2 wrote:
Burntz wrote:
tpaulsen2 wrote:
Albers - Always Balls Deep is not ever going to win the ship no matter how many times you try to convince yourself you are :lol:

Lol Bro, we cruisedddd to the ship in B a couple years ago :roll: . And then the next season we lost the ship in A by one friggin point -- and we had a chance till the refs didnt call a blatant illegal contact call when they did a qb sneak shoulders lowered and all straight through our stacked line. IIRC the call would have given us the safety as they were pinned on their 1 yard line. Not sure exactly how that ruling goes.

But that doesn't matter now, the team has changed up quite a bit. Just wanted to let you know you're wrong. Also, hope you learned how to catch finally cuz you were dropping passes all spring in pickup games :lol: :lol: :lol: Kthxbye

Lol we can ask everyone who played in the pickup games who dropped the most passes :). And I stopped counting after awhile how many times I blew by you for a touchdown :)

Adam good luck to your team this season! I don't know whether to root for your team or not though with Alber's on it haha.

Hehe, whatever you say bub. You've got some speed, but you've literally never "blown" by me. You can be the fastest guy on the field, but that doesn't matter when half the passes to you hit you in the hands and you drop them.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:19 pm 
Hladik-TB wrote:
adamcnfr44 wrote:

First, you should probably talk to Albers on that one, because I specifically said that luck had nothing to do with it and even said that to a couple of the NFL legends guys.

Second... How exactly did you shut me up? You won a INT B game, congrats. The one time you guys played us you lost by 15 when our team wasn't nearly as good as it is now..

Its true Acon. NFL Legends guys were the ones saying it was all luck when I burned their corner for our 60 yard TD :lol: DJ was saying it was obviously a legit play.

Also DJ, when we played you that 1st game of the season I wasn't able to play (dont remember why). So not a completely fair comparison. I dont think any of us are saying we'd beat you guys if we were to play right now, but I know we sure as hell wouldn't be scared to play you. In fact, I kind of want to.

Last edited by Burntz on Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:20 pm 
You guys are scared to play in INT A, but you're not scared to play the INT A champs?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:23 pm 
How are we scared? We have some guys who are either brand new to the league or have hardly played, B suited us better this season. We spent the last 3 seasons in A...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:25 pm 

Adam good luck to your team this season! I don't know whether to root for your team or not though with Alber's on it haha.[/quote]

Hehe, whatever you say bub. You've got some speed, but you've literally never "blown" by me. You can be the fastest guy on the field, but that doesn't matter when half the passes to you hit you in the hands and you drop them.[/quote]

You're more than welcome to ask anyone who played in the pickup games and they would tell you otherwise.

Just curious, since you are constantly telling everyone about how great you are why aren't you playing in A or Comp if you're one of the best players in the league? I mean since you've joined ABD it sounds like you're single handedly carrying that defense!

Super Saiyans #2
Sunday's Best #2

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next