Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Contenders?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:09 pm 
adamcnfr44 wrote:
I'm not sure I'm ready to get sacked 10x a game, not sure my ego can take it

Good thing Goose is on your team then.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:10 pm 
Quote:
Pho Real has corey at QB and has added more talent, and they're not our in front talent wise?
And we won it pretty easily? We went to OT with Pho Real.
I don't know why you're so fixated on us moving up to comp win we literally can't unless you want comp to have even less teams.

You guys moving up is good for everyone. You clearly think you guys are the best team in the league, and INT A could use more teams. Win win!

Not gonna lie, Corey playing QB in any league other than competitive isnt fair haha. He's just too damn good. So your reasoning for stacking a team with competitive players is to have more teams? K. That makes sense :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:12 pm 
Burntz wrote:
Quote:
Pho Real has corey at QB and has added more talent, and they're not our in front talent wise?
I don't know why you're so fixated on us moving up to comp win we literally can't unless you want comp to have even less teams.

You guys moving up is good for everyone. You clearly think you guys are the best team in the league, and INT A could use more teams. Win win!

Not gonna lie, Corey playing QB in any league other than competitive isnt fair haha. He's just too damn good. So your reasoning for stacking a team with competitive players is to have more teams? K. That makes sense :roll:

Lawl wut?
Tyler nor Drew were comp players when they were recruited to TB spring last year.
We only had two comp players when we won it last season. So uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wut?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:15 pm 
Hladik-TB wrote:
Burntz wrote:
Quote:

Lawl wut?
Tyler nor Drew were comp players when they were recruited to TB spring last year.
We only had two comp players when we won it last season. So uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wut?

I may have exaggerated a little bit, all I know is safety was somewhat close and no-one was near me when I scored. Acon makes me look good :D

But they are competitive players now. So I dont know what point you're trying to make.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:16 pm 
Hladik-TB wrote:
adamcnfr44 wrote:

I would hate to play against goose. The dude is relentless

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:18 pm 
adamcnfr44 wrote:
Hladik-TB wrote:
adamcnfr44 wrote:

I would hate to play against goose. The dude is relentless

Exactly! I thought they actually had a good game plan to stop him, but they needed to do more mid range passes. Maybe the coverage was too good, but they had the right game plan to beat you guys, just didn't execute.

Burntz wrote:
I may have exaggerated a little bit, all I know is safety was somewhat close and no-one was near me when I scored. Acon makes me look good :D

But they are competitive players now. So I dont know what point you're trying to make.

My argument is we can't, your argument is that you don't wanna.

Soooooooooo yeah.....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:22 pm 
I didn't say we don't want to. We'll see how the next few games go. I said we picked B because we had new people without much experience. We're not trying to cherry pick a league, and yea we played awesome the past 2 games, but we're still feeling it out.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:25 pm 
Cherry pick... gosh you're a goofy goober.

These people wanted to be apart of the Hladik's 3 step process to winning a championship. They picked me.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:30 pm 
I want to clarify that I don't mean that I think we're "cherry picking a league", not even close, just saying that if it becomes obvious that we should be in A, I dont "think" any of us would care about jumping up.

3 step process eh?

1. Stack team with talent beyond league expectations
2. ????
3. Championship.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:32 pm 
1. Be sexy
2. Get money offers to join Thunder Bunnies.
3. Take highest money offers.

Tyler offered me 2k to play on the Thunder Bunnies or else he'd be on ABD or some other B team.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next