Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Hladik's Week 2 - Predictions and Top 5s
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:52 pm 
Jeeez no love for Squaad. Got hated on in all category's, I guess we will see how the season goes.

Post subject: Re: Hladik's Week 2 - Predictions and Top 5s
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:06 am 
Hladik-TB wrote:
Always Balls Deep Vs Blackshirts –
I didn’t get to see Blackshirts, but I’m pretty sure I recognized one team with a couple other players sprinkled in from last season. Always Balls Deep, seems to have lost Justin for at least a couple weeks already. I still think Adams a good QB and him alone should be able to beat a few teams, but I don’t know if they have the all-around talent to beat some of the better teams. Blackshirts I didn’t get to watch this last week, but if it’s the same issue from last season, they’re short a QB. But they only lost 21-8 to a competitive team, a competitive team that has previously won championship. So they may be the real deal this year in B. ABD is going to be hurting in the secondary and WR department without Justin, and that could be enough for the Blackshirts to pull off a victory. Blackshirts 15-11
(Disclaimer, one of you guys will have to wear pennies this week.

Jeeeeez DJ, all the doubt ;)

I manned up, took a bunch of ibuprofen and wrapped the hell out of my ankle to make it out on the field with my team. We blanked em 30-0 and I think goose set a national record with like 9 or 10 sacks. It was nuts, goose is crazy.

Also, there were no pennies available so we had to get real sexy and take our shirts off. Thanks for the sunburn ass, you know us gingers don't tan.