Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:32 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hladik's Week 9 Rankings (short)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:46 pm 
So because I'm on vacation I shortened this pretty much. So far that I didn't do predictions. But I wanted to do rankings.

My prediction Record!
71-20 going into last week
I was 17-2 this last week
Bringing my total to 88-22

POWER RANKINGS
POWER RANKINGS!

Comp Standings –
1. (+1) Naked and Afraid – They beat the Omaha team with Fit Republic lost, and they won head to head.
2. (-1) Fit Republic – They lost, what else?
3. (+0) Backyard Legends
4. (+0) Fuzzy Kitten Cuddlers
5. (+0) Savages

INT A Standings –
1. (+0) Thunder Bunnies – Didn’t get a chance to play savages. Unfortunately don’t get to prove we deserve this spot as we played You’re Killing Me Smalls instead, then finish with playing Disgruntled Swingers
2. (+0) Pho Real – Easy win over Always Balls Deep. But a tough weekend coming up.
3. (+0) Large Test Icicles – Lost to Naked and Afraid, but they still looked good
4. (+1) Legion Of Boom – I had a hard time moving them up about D7 when D7 doesn’t deserve a downgrade… But they kicked some butt this weekend.
5. (-1) Dirty 7 – They had a couple struggling weeks but they beat Disgruntled Swingers easily… But they need a big victory.
9. (+0) Leather Heads – Forfeit loss

INT B Standings –
1. (+1) KGB – Although their win is a little skewed… They still looked great
2. (-1) DC Marvel – I said without Johnny they’d lose by 21, well they lost by 20. Johnny is a HUGE part of the team, I’m not quite sure he’s a 20 point difference play maker… But he is their whole offense.
3. (+0) Pylon Sharks – Another easy win, but still need to play some top teams.
4. (+0) Mythbusters 2.0 – Looked good this last week, even if it was against SuperHeroes.
5. (+0) Gate 25 – Looking at the stats it was crazy to see the amount of damage Corey did for these guys. But they still would have won anyways.
6. (+1) Men of the Corn – Looked good against The Outfield, but almost slow against KGB. Need to figure out how to play the top teams!
7. (+1) You’re Killing Me Smalls – Another WIN. Have a tough week coming up.
8. (+1) LI Stacked – Huge ass kicking against DPM, but almost lost to Show Me Your TD’s. Need a little more consistency.
9. (-4) Donkey Punch Mafia – Bad loss to LI Stacked. I expected more, they’ll really need to figure this out before playoffs.
10. (+0) The Outfield – Not a bad loss to Men of the Corn, but it’s starting to look dim on playoff hopefuls.
11. (+0) The Deflators – HUGE loss to Pylon Sharks, but they seemed a little out of rhythm, they’ll fix that this week.
12. (+0) Show Me Your TD’s – ALMOST beat LI Stacked. Game down to a matter of feet.
13. (+0) Green Machine – Again, another team getting a little late to prove they’re playoff worthy.
14. (+0) Project Mayhem – This is a team just a few people in the wrong spots and a few people short to make a playoff push.
15. (+0) The Taken King – I hate hate hate seeing these guys without a win. They have the talent, they really just need a better game plan and a QB.
16. (+0) SuperHeroes in Training – They really are starting to look good each game, but they are just horribly out matched in talent in a lot of areas. But they have a core group of 4-5 athletes that really could make a good team.