Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Please read for the weekend of 10-18-15
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:08 am 
Hey guys if you’ve seen the schedule there will be a lot of games this week, and a lot of necessity for three fields.
We will not be using the field up by the goal posts, we will go back to using the original field 2, and then the furthest south field will be field 3.

Just a couple things I wanted to touch on.
You’ll see the schedule show some games are on duplicating fields. In reality the first time list at each hour is on field 1, second teams listed on field 2, third teams on field 3. Pretty simple.
Please after your games bring flags back to the table. (And if you want to go above and beyond if you see straggler flags laying around, please bring those with you)
There will be a black trash bag at the table, please fill that with trash instead of leaving it on the field and having me clean later. However I will still go around and clean up the field after as usual.
I will end up reffing quite a few games this weekend. I will on field 2 90% of the day, so if you need anything please look for me there… But I will be in my Neon Yellow Thunder Bunnies shirt, so I’ll be the fat guy with the bright shirt on, should be hard to miss.
**Make sure we are not parking on the grass. I saw a few vehicles in the grass in the parking area in front of the school, if there is not space, although inconvenient you need to either park in the street or the parking lot for the school to the east.

As always guys/gals if you need anything feel free to contact me.