Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Power Rankings
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:40 pm 
I know its early and some teams will improve and change throughout the season.
Competitive
1. Fit Republic
2. Naked and Afraid
3. Backyard Legends
4. Honey Badger
5. Savages
Intermediate A
1. BMS Mountaingoats
2. Thunder Bunnies
3. Large Test Icicles
4. Legion of Boom
5. Dirty 7
Intermediate B
1. Gate 25
2. DC Marvel
3. Always Balls Deep
4. Donkey Punch Mafia
5. Men of Corn

I may edit in discussion later but i wanna hear what people think.

Post subject: Re: Power Rankings
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:45 pm 
Comp
I agree. Naked and Afraid looked good just couldn't put it down on paper. I don't know enough about 4 and 5 other than some of their players, so currently I'd have Fuzzy Kitten Cuddlers higher.

Int A
Large Test Icicles looked a little sloppy, but that could have been because of the team they were playing was brand new, but at this time simply because of talent and the want to win I'd have Legion of boom above them. But that'd be the only change.

Int B
I don't know enough about Gate 25, but I'll take your work for it.
I agree with all of the following except Men of Corn, which honestly, they surprised me this week. They have a tall lengthy guy who was playing safety that I was baffled. He didn't strike me as a guy with football knowledge or skill, but he proved me wrong. Only difference at this time would be putting KGB at 5.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:56 pm 
I don't know how goof we will be this year we have a lot of new guys on the team ... Not only to the team but to the league.. A lot of it will be down to how I play every week.. But good luck to everyone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:57 pm 
I don't know how goof we will be this year we have a lot of new guys on the team ... Not only to the team but to the league.. A lot of it will be down to how I play every week.. But good luck to everyone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:07 pm 
i think your team will be fine this season You picked up some really good players :( so i dont expect that much of a drop off from you guys this season.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:15 pm 
Mythbusters are definitely right on the edge looking in with the addition of Hugh and Mike

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:39 pm 
Legion of Boom very well may be the best team athletically. They also could have the best defense in A. But they currently suffer from the Jamal effect. They dont have a QB which I think they will need to get past the gauntlet that will be the Defenses of INT A. Now Large Test Icicles may have been sloppy but they have been away for 2 season. Their defense looked poised and will only get better. The assumption i am making is that their old QB just wasn't there this week. If he is on the team they will look 10 times better there. Honey Badger is Derek and Garretts team. I think this team will be solid but beatable. Now i am 75% sure that Savages is Jamal's team. They will sqeak out a couple games but due to lack of QB play and him yelling everyone will quit and they wont make it to playoffs. His team always has athletes though.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:42 pm 
I believe Steven is on Honey Badger which instantly makes them a team that at least has an offense. I'm guessing they'll be a decent team.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:28 pm 
That will gor sure make them contenders. Steven can be a tricky qb to face. I see it being a close race for top 4 teams.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:04 pm 
Gate 25 has 5 or so guys that played on my team last year .. All of them have played together for years so they are for sure the front runners in b