Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 8-30-15 - Some small information
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:52 am 
Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Dustin and Myself went out to the fields yesterday (Friday night) and spent a couple hours painting the fields. There might be a few curvy lines simply because of the paint system we use kind of bounces around. But we used a tape measure and made them as perfectly square as possible.

We intend to keep up on the fields by painting them every other week, or if there was hard rain during the week we'll go out there and paint them that week too.

The two fields run North to South next to each other closest side to where we park but on the right, more along the tree line.

The ref schedule is set up so there WILL BE two refs for EVERY game and I will be available all day too if something comes up and I need to ref.
The refs will also be wearing NFFL 2015 jerseys, I believe they are black with red lettering/numbers. So if you have any questions feel free to ask any of them or myself. I'll be out there with many of the refs training them on the go the first couple weeks, but all the refs but one have had prior reffing experience.

Thanks guys, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns throughout the season.
DJ

Post subject: Re: 8-30-15 - Some small information
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:42 pm 
I just went through ALL the shirts.
Underground Printing did a great job. I have touched each one of your jeresys by hand to ensure they are ALL here.

See you guys tomorrow!