Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hladik’s – Early, but not too early predictions after week 1
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:43 am 
Comp- Fit Republic is definitely the favorite, Back Yard Legends should be pretty good. But there are a few teams that will be added this next week I’m excited to see.

Int A – BMS Mountain Goats and Legion of Boom looked really good this weekend. But I also can’t wait to see my team face these guys

Int B – Always Balls Deep I just assumed was in A, but guess they couldn’t handle losing? Then KGB should have stayed in A especially because their team looked great. Those two will be tough to beat then Donkey Punch Mafia and DC Marvel to add into that mix.

Pho Real will definitely be a tough team to beat in future weeks. They had a tough lost with one of their players hurting their knee, and it didn’t sound good :(.
Disgruntled Swingers has a team of solid athletes, I’m excited to see what they can do in future weeks.
Large Test Icicles, I was told this is formerly Fi Serv? They looked pretty good, a little sloppy, but they showed that having the most athletes doesn’t always mean you’ll win.
KGB, formerly Super Nachos, looked solid. They will definitely be a team in the top mix if they stay in B.
Then lastly Mythbusters 2.0 formerly Burn Notice 2.0 looked good even after losing one of their top players and another jumping ship it sounds like. BUT adding Hugh and Mike P, I think they’ll be better off. Because long term I expect them to put one of them at Q and simply because of athleticism that’ll work in their favor.

Post subject: Re: Hladik’s – Early, but not too early predictions after week 1
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:09 am 
I'm not sure why finke moved us (ABD) down to B. We were one of the best teams in A last year but it wasn't because of losing. We had to forfeit in the playoffs last year cause apparently 90% of our team decided to take vacation during playoffs

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:38 am 
Then if you guys think you were a best team in A then talk to him coming back up to A.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:05 pm 
I don't think we were our record showed that we were

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:33 pm 
Your record showed that we beat you. And that you couldn't beat anyone good except for a basically 6 man legion of boom and bms without their qb.

He probably realized you guys were better suited for B.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:01 pm 
Lol you beat us with half our team bro, congratulations. You seem to think we're a bad team yet our record every year says otherwise but to each his own I guess.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:04 pm 
Bro, you guys beat a bunch of subpar teams, didn't bother showing up for playoffs then dropped down to B.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:11 pm 
Not much you can do when you're the only one still in town for playoffs don't know what else to say to that. Can't really talk shit about our schedule cause we didn't make it. Blame Wyatt if you thought we beat "sub-par" teams

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:13 pm 
Do I blame Wyatt that your schedule will be even easier in B?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:21 pm 
Nah blame finke on that one.