Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Willy Faction is back
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:10 pm 

Team: Willy Faction
Player: 18
Unless we play a comp team there is no way we lose this year. After being knocked out in Semi's to a Coreyless Pho Real team we(I) have a bit of chip on my shoulder to prove that we are unbeatable. Only other loss last year with me playing QB was to the Lincoln Competitive Champs.

D7 didn't have much of a response to our offense yesterday. Of course I could say the same about our defense on a few drives. Turnovers were the key. I believe D7 is our only competition in A, but I will be interested to see what type of product the other handful of teams put out.

Post subject: Re: Willy Faction is back
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:32 pm 
mcwilly18 wrote:
Unless we play a comp team there is no way we lose this year. After being knocked out in Semi's to a Coreyless Pho Real team we(I) have a bit of chip on my shoulder to prove that we are unbeatable. Only other loss last year with me playing QB was to the Lincoln Competitive Champs.

D7 didn't have much of a response to our offense yesterday. Of course I could say the same about our defense on a few drives. Turnovers were the key. I believe D7 is our only competition in A, but I will be interested to see what type of product the other handful of teams put out.

BOOM! You've been trash talked.

Super Saiyans #2
Sunday's Best #2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:35 pm 
Next time we match up will be a very different result. D7 will be getting that W.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:48 am 
mcwilly18 wrote:

Ok

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:17 am 

Team: Willy Faction
Player: 18
Dwelch8 wrote:
Next time we match up will be a very different result. D7 will be getting that W.

Are there facts to back up your statement? What would you do different

And yes this is a trash talk board that hasn't been good at talking trash in 4 years.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:36 pm 
mcwilly18 wrote:
Dwelch8 wrote:

Are there facts to back up your statement? What would you do different

And yes this is a trash talk board that hasn't been good at talking trash in 4 years.

Yes there are facts. If we take away those drops and actually catch those passes then we are eithered tied or D7 is winning. Plus our defense was terrible which is very out of place for our team. We played very sloppy and you guys took advantage of it. Just saying we won't play that sloppy next time and it'll be a much better game.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:48 pm 
PHO REAL will win A

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:39 pm 
mcwilly18 wrote:

You're welcome Joe :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:36 pm 
You guys played a great game. QB was on point with his throws. We gave up a couple big plays which I wouldn't say is normal. Mikes TD catch should have been counted as the ball was knocked from his hand, but shit happens. I shouldn't have dropped that TD after catching it at the end, but getting (unintentionally) hit in the face didn't help. In the words of the late great Bo Pelini, we just gotta EXECUTE.

All in all it was fun. I'll expect to see us rematching in the playoffs later this year.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:42 pm 
Also I was bored and looking through stats for our game, and somebody dun goofed on Willy Factions stats. #24 had 35 catches for 0 yards and 2 TD's :lol: