Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: No updates on the Stats?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:17 am 
I just noticed that only a select few teams got an update on the individual & team stats. Our Intermediate A team, "Kan you DIGGS it?" only got our scores reported against Global Guardians. Nothing else was recorded for either team. Idk if any other teams have the same issue or not. Please update.

Post subject: Re: No updates on the Stats?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:38 am 
I am wondering the same thing. The recreational league does not have any stats and i know they took them 2 weeks ago. Any ideas where these are at?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:40 pm 
They never keep stats for every game in this league, and they are not accurate unless you talk to refs during the games to make sure they got your TD's and such.....I've played in the league for 5 years.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:03 pm 
I was the line judge for your first game, and I know the back judge had the clipboard and was marking things down. I would actually recommend sending an e-mail to the league to inquire about the stats from the first week. There's generally a faster response if you e-mail them directly if you have any issues about stats rather than posting it on the forum.

Regarding us not taking stats in every game, I can tell you that we'll try our hardest to make sure things are as accurate as possible if the conditions allow us. Stats were not kept yesterday due to the rain and sloppy field conditions; the field manager was actually having everyone sign in at his truck just to ensure that the sign in forms weren't damaged. It's impossible to keep the stats accurate when the rain is coming down messing up the sheets.

Also, don't hesitate to ask a ref if we got something down on the stat sheet; in the sessions that I've reffed and kept stats, I can't ever say that I, or any other ref, has taken issue with someone making sure we had their TD/catches/INT/etc, etc on the sheets. It's what we're here for. As long as the player has a numbered jersey, we do our best to make sure it gets on the sheets.