Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: schedule
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:02 pm 
I have tried to email twice with no reply. I am wanting to know why we have to play a team that we got our butts handed too twice. When there are plenty of teams that we haven't played yet. I understand with time constraints I'm cool with that. But why would you schedule us a game with the people that great is badly. I even have you suggestions on a couple teams that we haven't played are some that we wouldn't mind playing again since we roughly have the same record. We can play anytime after 3. My guys almost don't want to play because of who we play. They understand the playoffs are different but this is regular season. I might not have enough guys to play if this doesn't get changed. Thanks just let me know.

Post subject: Re: schedule
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:00 pm 
who are you supposed to play?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:07 pm 
Huskers

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:43 pm 
yeah, they gave us our worst loss of the season.
any other team and I would have switched with you

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:08 pm 
Site Admin
Having to play teams twice is a bi-product of the fact that we highly value teams being able to set flexible times when they need too for the regular season. So for example, if two teams have schedule requests we have chosen to respect that over forcing it for each team to play each other, and then have one or the other team not be able to field their guys for the game.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]