Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: lost games
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:58 am 
will the teams that didnt get to play last sunday due to weather get make up games, or be refunded for the lost game

Post subject: Re: lost games
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:21 pm 
Site Admin
Thinking about ideas for makeup games, but there isn't enough time slots open and we only have two weeks left, one of which is the holiday weekend. There is no refunds or anything for games cancelled for weather, that's just a player safety issue. We'll keep you guys informed if we get something set up.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:42 am 
So how is it going to impact the playoff rankings? I know that my team will only have 7 games on their schedule I believe there are teams that are going to have 8 or 9 at least.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:40 am 
one team has 10..something needs to change in my opinion. We have less games than anyone else in the league. One game would be nice. I will play at 6:00 at night if I have to.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:04 pm 
Site Admin
All teams were scheduled for 9 in Intermediate A and B, I think a team has 10 because they picked up a game for someone to avoid a cancellation.

This weekend we'll be adding a few late games for teams that are short who would like some extra games though. More on that tomorrow, I'll email out to the captains.

As for playoffs, our league is seeded by losses, and it is always the case that there is teams with inconsistent numbers of games played, just due to their schedules, changes, weather, etc. So as for that, it'll be the same is it always is.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:07 pm 
I'm the captain of the jive turkeys and we would like one more game we paid for it and we want it

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:28 pm 
Site Admin
We don't have a problem with giving you guys more games. Like I said, can't control the weather and it's the end of the season and we're booked solid, but . . . . .

Derek has volunteered to run games late this weekend for anyone that wants to play an extra game or that missed one with the thunder storm. There will be two extra hours of games Sunday, at 6 and 7, so if you can play at those times, email us at nebflagfootball@gmail.com and we'll add you to the list, first come, first serve on those spots, though preference will be given to the teams that missed a game because of the weather cancellation (obviously).

Shoot us a line and we'll add teams to the schedule as they come in.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]