Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:07 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Request to update stats
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:15 pm 
Not trying to bitch because I know its got to be a pain in the ass to update stats each week, but can I get my QB stats updated? It looks like only one game, maybe two have been in added for me in the QB statistics. (Our team, Fatties, have two QB's) I also have been credited with throwing 186 INT's when I've actually only have thrown one. With this past weeks stats added, mine should look a little closer to this.

Team-----#----Att.---Comp---Comp%---Yards---TD---Int---Rating

Fatties---20----45-----29-------64--------506-----7-----1-----??

Post subject: Re: Request to update stats
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:30 pm 
Site Admin
Your teams stats are an easy fix. We went over the whole process at the captains meeting, so definitely talk to your team captain. Refs take stats all game while you play, but it's secondary to them officiating, so things get missed. After each game have someone go over and check your stats from the game, and fix any misses or issues then. If something gets missed or miskeyed in the system, give us an email at nebflagfootball@gmail.com and we'll get that fixed for you.

I definitely agree that stats are important, and if you get your captain to follow those simple steps, it will be no problem getting your teams stats near perfect. We field 20-30 stat fixes a week by email, and have no problem doing that and getting them fixed, we know stats are really important to a lot of guys.

So, we know you're a bit behind if you hadn't been aware of these rules, that's no problem. Just send us an email with a detail explanation of the fixes by game and we'll get you guys all caught up. Thanks.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]