Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Score change?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:58 pm 
Idk if points scored actually matter or come into play at the end of the season but just in case the final in yesterday's game (RR Renegade vs S-C LA) was RR Renegade(26)
S-C LA(13). Obviously they still won the game but like I said in case it matters later on I wanted to bring it up.

Post subject: Re: Score change?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:51 pm 
Thank you for pointing that out, because I was very confused looking at the score sheet for this game. It looked it said 26 (barely), but when I added up the points per half, it only added up to 20. I'll get that changed, but it brings up a point I wanted to bring up to all of the team captains. If you want the scores and stats to be entered correctly from the start, please look at the stat sheet at the end of the game to make sure everything's correct. Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:53 pm 
Now that I look at it, I was thinking about a different game. Still, my point remains about captains checking scores. When I get home I'm going to double-check the stat sheet to make sure it was 26-13 and not 32-13. Thanks for the heads up.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:19 pm 
No problem and yeah I'll try to remember from now on just to check the score at the end of our games just to be sure, but thanks for looking into it so quickly, and like I said we obviously still lost but I just wanted to make sure on all of it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:14 pm 
According to the stat sheet, they scored 5 TD's with 2 XP's. So, I gotta go with what's on the stat sheet. If you think it's wrong, talk to the guys that run the league next week, and I'll bring the stat sheet for you to look at if you'd like. And you should notify us if you think something's wrong, score differential can make a big difference in seeding for the playoffs. Hope this helps.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:52 pm 
Ok, thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:37 pm 
It was 32-13. We scored on the last play. And again I apologize but it is a points based league. We have been screwed on seeding before. You gotta take points when you can. Nothing personal.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:04 pm 
Well I brought it up bcuz I thought both sides agreed to let the time run out in the end and u guys were close to scoring again but just ended the game.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:12 pm 
We were up 13-12 and then u guys came back with with two TDs and scored an extra point on each one. Which made it 26-13. Time was running out and the ref asked you guys what u wanted to do since u had the ball in scoring range and u guys said just let the clock run out and we just agreed since we knew you guys were up by 2 scores. We asked Derrek right before that final drive the score as he came by and that's what he gave us.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:16 pm 
That's why there couldn't have been a score on the last play because there wasnt one, we both agreed to let time run out.