Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Scores and Stats Issue
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:25 pm 
I know there's been some discussion on scores and stats getting posted on the website, and I'm not trying to start a fight, but I have a question regarding helping to the them uploaded to the website.
Can the stats get handed to the respective team captains after each game, and the captains upload them to the site? Granted I don't know if the numbers are just plugged in on an excel file or if they're calculated on the site directly, but it could alleviate any issues with them getting out there and allow the people in charge of the league to focus more on wins and losses and generating the schedule.
I understand the frustration from a player's standpoint, since we've dropped a good chunk of money to participate, but let's try to be a little more respectful when voicing our concerns or frustrations. After all, there aren't really a lot of these leagues out there anymore, and I'd like to make sure we can keep playing on Sundays for years to come. Hell, I can spare some time during the week and help out to get numbers posted for the Omaha league to alleviate the issue of sending them to Lincoln first, if you need the help.
With that being said, however, I do think the league can do a better job communicating. I checked the website a few times for scores and standings, but didn't know they weren't posted because someone was out of town until I came to the forum. Maybe a message on the website asking for help or at least notifying us that there will be a delay would have alleviated the issue.
Once again, not trying to bash people/the league or pick a fight, but I'd like to offer any help I can.

Post subject: Re: Scores and Stats Issue
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:39 am 
This scores/stats issue is being resolved as we speak. I'll be taking the sheets at the end of every week and getting scores posted every Sunday night from now on, with stats going up either Sunday or Monday. Week 2's scores and stats will be posted tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:00 pm 
Huntdm, thank you for taking the time and doing this for the league, we greatly appreciate it.

BYE WEEK #6

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:09 pm 
That stuff is great to look at but I just wanna win!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:10 pm 
On to the Next beat Riff Raf 16-6 not 10-6 in competitive, who should I give that info to?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:36 am 
Site Admin
Always email anything you notice like that to nebflagfootball@gmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:31 am 
On to the Next, I noticed my mistake as I was in the middle of punching in the numbers, it's been fixed. Let's just say that some of the stat-keepers don't have the greatest hand-writing skills, but I guarantee that mine is worse, so it's all good. I apologize ahead of time if I get anything else wrong, just let us know and I'll get it fixed ASAP. Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:48 am 
Where are week ones stats? or are we just forgetting about that week.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:01 pm 
Murch wrote:
Where are week ones stats? or are we just forgetting about that week.

this

BYE WEEK #6

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:29 am 
Site Admin
They've been up a few days now. Sorry week 1 got caught in Limbo. But they're up now, and we now have a dedicated stat guy in Omaha, so everything should be at least a day quicker moving forward.