Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Week 1 Scores???
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:31 pm 
As usual, no scores have been posted for Omaha and Lincoln's look up to date. Funny how the league with more teams (more support) still gets the shaft. The scores and stats get shipped to Lincoln for entering right? Can't someone from Omaha handle this? I'm sure the response I'll get will go something like this.... "We upload the scores and stats as fast as we can and we were actually entering them as you typed this blah blah blah..." so don't bother responding. I just wanted to air my frustration regarding a broken system that you seem too lazy to fix.

Post subject: Re: Week 1 Scores???
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:08 pm 
I was wondering the same thing, thanks for bringing it up. If the league needs help with loading stats/scores I'd be willing to help out....

BYE WEEK #6

Post subject: Re: Week 1 Scores???
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:43 pm 
Well typically Omaha is delayed, because the stat enterer is in Lincoln, so it take a few days for Derek to get the sheets to him. So usually Lincolns is up by Monday and Omaha's by Wednesday (which is what we discussed at the captains meeting every single year, which is probably why you already know this). But this week Derek is in Vegas all week and didn't get the sheets forward ahead, so nothing will be up until next week for scores or stats.

But, we're looking at hiring a stat enterer in Omaha, who could do Omaha's stats and even up the system, we've just never had one in the past. Email nebflagfootball@gmail.com if you're interested.

There's nothing lazy about it, don't be a jack ass, obviously we've been upfront about this, because you already know the reason as we tell everyone this information ahead of time.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]