Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 11:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Captains Meeting?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:15 pm 
I know the meeting is next week, has the place/ time been decided yet?

Post subject: Re: Captains Meeting?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:16 am 
Site Admin
Place, not yet, that info will be sent out later this week, though.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:10 pm 
i know this is a for profit league and all and good website upkeep(seriously the website blows) is hard to come by with the revenue you generate. but all that aside would it be outlandish for u to decide a place and time with more than less than a week before ? jus sayin..... some of your constituents maybe just maybe have plans on there weekends?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:51 am 
Site Admin
I guess that's possible, and you're somewhat right. But the time is set, so 99% of all people can plan away. I could think of some scenarios where you'd need to know more then that the Omaha Captains Meeting check-in will begin at 5:45 and the meeting will be at 6:30, but they're not as common. But to your point we'll have the actual location out and ready very soon.

It may seem simple, but there actually is a lot more that goes into this whole thing, and even the simple looking things actually take quite some coordination. If you don't believe me ask one of the other 7v7 or 8v8 adult flag football leagues in the state, there've been 8 since I started doing this 4 years ago. (hint: it might be tough to ask them :lol: )

But seriously, we'd love advice on how to improve the website, send me some suggestions to nebflagfootball@gmail.com and we'll look them over and if they're good ideas, we'd definitely look at adding them. Most of the best ideas we've had in adding new functionality and league procedures and stuff have come from the suggestions of players.