Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 1:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: qb wanted!!! solid team to support
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:13 am 
Lol this is great!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:56 am 
Now u brought me into the mix by runnin ur ass lickers. If u ain't a qb than quit with ur dumb ass replies son. N I'm the all star o-line my competitive team mate is talkin about. N I do hope we play ur sorry ass so we see if u can get thru to the qb. Don't trip n fall in a pool of shit talkin u can't back up lil boy! U didn't get a name cuz we ain't made 1 yet, but now I think it will be even easier to decide on a name thanx to ur wonderful replies to a topic that u shouldn't even be responding too. Go rub 1 out n take a valium or zanex bar or somethin kid. KCCO!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:34 pm 
36sugacubes wrote:
Now u brought me into the mix by runnin ur ass lickers. If u ain't a qb than quit with ur dumb ass replies son. N I'm the all star o-line my competitive team mate is talkin about. N I do hope we play ur sorry ass so we see if u can get thru to the qb. Don't trip n fall in a pool of shit talkin u can't back up lil boy! U didn't get a name cuz we ain't made 1 yet, but now I think it will be even easier to decide on a name thanx to ur wonderful replies to a topic that u shouldn't even be responding too. Go rub 1 out n take a valium or zanex bar or somethin kid. KCCO!

Don't get it twisted SON because I obviously didn't bring you into this thread. I have no clue who you are. I'm not a QB but I asked a simple question and got a crabby response from your baby bitch teammate. By the way, how do you consider yourself an All Star?? I hope it's not a self appointed nickname because that would just be sad. As far as I know there isn't such a thing in this league except for the Dragon Award and that thing is a joke. While I am not a great rusher myself I can guarantee that a few of the rushers on my team would embarrass you KID.

And another thing, If I hadn't kept this shit going you be stuck with ZERO replies and a handful of views. Sometimes bad publicity is good publicity.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:40 am 
Bring ur so called rushers son! I'm pretty sure 1 of em will be my old captain (aka the new guy u jus picked up)! Lmfao! U got any question bout me kid u can go ahead n ask him bout me n I'm pretty sure he will let u know. I been in this league a long time now. I'm a center that was able to pull off more receptions n yards than any other man on my team! But this spring u can find me on the o-line guarding. If u feel froggy lil tadpole go head n leap. There is thing called rivalry week n if u think u got the juice call us out n then we can let the football do the talkin. Til then save the bickerin battles for facebook or twitter where I'm sure u n the rest of ur CHIMO crew represent urselves a lot better than u jus did!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:11 pm 
36sugacubes wrote:
Bring ur so called rushers son! I'm pretty sure 1 of em will be my old captain (aka the new guy u jus picked up)! Lmfao! U got any question bout me kid u can go ahead n ask him bout me n I'm pretty sure he will let u know. I been in this league a long time now. I'm a center that was able to pull off more receptions n yards than any other man on my team! But this spring u can find me on the o-line guarding. If u feel froggy lil tadpole go head n leap. There is thing called rivalry week n if u think u got the juice call us out n then we can let the football do the talkin. Til then save the bickerin battles for facebook or twitter where I'm sure u n the rest of ur CHIMO crew represent urselves a lot better than u jus did!

Your former Captain is no longer a member of our team due to allegations against him I was not aware of previously. Obviously Centers can rack up yards because they run short open routes in the flats 99% of the time. The fact that you had more than any other member of your offense is nothing to brag about unless you had some good WR's which I highly doubt. I will gladly take you up on your offer for rivalry week. I would love to see what all your fuss is about and get an easy W in the process.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:32 am 
well u nailed it there kid. Tru, centers do bust ouut the pack n rack up short yards. n our wr were jus as quick if not quicker than any1 else on that field. So let's not get outta line here. Fact is like I said before chump, save the bickerin for the social works n if u really wanna taste call us out. Once we decide the name I will be more than happy to let u know it so u can handle this. Jus do us a favor tho since u think ur gunna take the qb all day u rush that day n we will see who eats their words. Let the football do the talkin bro.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:42 pm 
36sugacubes wrote:
well u nailed it there kid. Tru, centers do bust ouut the pack n rack up short yards. n our wr were jus as quick if not quicker than any1 else on that field. So let's not get outta line here. Fact is like I said before chump, save the bickerin for the social works n if u really wanna taste call us out. Once we decide the name I will be more than happy to let u know it so u can handle this. Jus do us a favor tho since u think ur gunna take the qb all day u rush that day n we will see who eats their words. Let the football do the talkin bro.

I agree, lets let the football do the talking. Good luck to your team for real. When it's all said and done I love this league and I love to play. Sorry if I come off like an asshole I'm just just ultra competitive. I will have Wyatt schedule the game for "Rivalry Week" so we can settle the talking once and for all.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:46 pm 
I'm right there wit ya bro. Love the game, love to play, love the competition. Hopefully none of this shit talkin was what made ur decision to "cut" my old captain. U did say they were previous allegations. Til we see each other on the field my friend.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:11 pm 
It sounds like it's on already. I'll make sure to have you guys take it up with each other on Rivalry week.