Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 10:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Stats for week one
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:01 am 
Just curious as to when stats will be available for week one?

BYE WEEK #6

Post subject: Re: Stats for week one
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:41 am 
They shouldn't be posted at all since there were games that only had one ref. Dragon Award = BS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:15 pm 
Really? We had two people at our game, two refs. One of them was taking stats, or at least I thought he was.

BYE WEEK #6

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:37 pm 
Yeah, the same thing happened many times to us last year too. No point in giving any credit to the stats page since they can't get two refs for every game. No offense to anyone since I know how hard it is to recruit refs. I would do it but I can't be at the fields all day long.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:58 pm 
Site Admin
Actually it sounds like you're right. I was just about to write a message about stats and how they're done and why they're late, but I looked into it and it seems like we had a bunch of refs not show up last week, so we were short refs and quite a few games were missing stats. They must have been caught off guard by the influx of new teams, but there really isn't any excuse for not getting these things done and in place for you guys. I apologize and I'm making it a priority to get that figured out for you Omaha guys this season. I know down in Lincoln we've made huge systematic changes in getting the stats near perfect and our goal is the same in Omaha. Let me know if it gets better, or keeps being a problem, I'll definitely address it immediately if you continue to see an issue.

Wyatt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:47 pm 
I agree because Hard Knocks actually beat the Wings 28-14. I can understand not having the stats for our game up because of only having one ref but can they at least get the score of the game right?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:38 pm 
Mobaction wrote:
I agree because Hard Knocks actually beat the Wings 28-14. I can understand not having the stats for our game up because of only having one ref but can they at least get the score of the game right?

If you email Wyatt he will correct the score for you no problem. Ours was off too but it was fixed minutes after I requested it.