Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 12:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Omaha Competitive Playoffs Schedule
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:49 pm 
Site Admin
Here is the schedule. Day 2 times are subject to change, but I wanted to give you guys a rough idea of what I was planning on.

Who is going to come out on top?

Post subject: Re: Omaha Competitive Playoffs Schedule
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:10 am 
Why the change in game times!!! I looked on Thurs and we were scheduled at 4. Now I double check last min. and we are moved to 11 am! This is a complete joke! I don't even get a phone call notifying me of a change.

We earned a 1 seed (On to the Next) and now we are shit outta luck cause I gotta call my whole team at passed midnight and pray they all get my call/text and maybe get to the game on time. I'm pretty sure we will be down a man, maybe two. I am at a lost at how the league can be run like this, at least email me the change, now, all the work we did earning a 1 seed and playing the reg. season is prolly lost because we will have to play with 5, maybe 6. All because of a game time change for who knows what reason.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:35 am 
so with this reschedule we are playing riff raf at 10 am next week? That's the only time I'm seeing we could play that game?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:30 pm 
81to4 wrote:
Why the change in game times!!! I looked on Thurs and we were scheduled at 4. Now I double check last min. and we are moved to 11 am! This is a complete joke! I don't even get a phone call notifying me of a change.

We earned a 1 seed (On to the Next) and now we are shit outta luck cause I gotta call my whole team at passed midnight and pray they all get my call/text and maybe get to the game on time. I'm pretty sure we will be down a man, maybe two. I am at a lost at how the league can be run like this, at least email me the change, now, all the work we did earning a 1 seed and playing the reg. season is prolly lost because we will have to play with 5, maybe 6. All because of a game time change for who knows what reason.

I emailed everyone out the schedule change on Wednesday, I just think that a few teams didn't read it and thus the confusion. The reason for the change was that originally when I made the schedule I planned on us playing a 5pm game, but thanks to daylight savings time last Sunday the sun sets at 515, so that wouldn't work. I actually had caught this pretty quick and reposted it on the boards and sent out emails to every team letting them know to check for the changes. Of the 21 teams I heard back from about half that they'd seen it and assumed everyone else had either seen the change or not even glanced at the page during the half day it was up and didn't realize the switch. In the end I guess two captains hadn't seen the change, which luckily were two teams that were playing each other or else it would have been an even bigger issue. But as soon as we found out, we immediately made adjustments to fix the times the best we could. Sorry for the confusion/inconvenience.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:32 pm 
81to4 wrote:
so with this reschedule we are playing riff raf at 10 am next week? That's the only time I'm seeing we could play that game?

That sounds about right, I'm actually thinking 10ish or 1030 should work fine.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:23 pm 
10 works good for us. Thanks man!