Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sofa King Matchup
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:08 am 
Sofa King,

I will wager ref fees this week that you won't score two touch downs on us during the game (offensive, defensive, or special teams). If you score two touch downs I will personally pay your ref fees. If you don't, you will pay our teams ref fee for the game.

Post subject: Re: Sofa King Matchup
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:28 pm 
I think they're scared man. I'd be willing to bet they score no more than one td all game. The silly dimp passes they like to throw won't work against our D.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:03 pm 
Scared of what............Put some pads on and then talk some shit! Once again its FLAG FOOTBALL. You guys are probably one of those teams that practice and have a playbook huh?? Douche Bags

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:59 pm 
lilfatguy0 wrote:
Scared of what............Put some pads on and then talk some shit! Once again its FLAG FOOTBALL. You guys are probably one of those teams that practice and have a playbook huh?? Douche Bags

I would love to put some pads on and go to war but, like you said, this IS flag football. No practicing or playbook needed for us, by the way. We are just that good.

So, what will it be?? Ref fees up for grabs or are you pussing out?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:43 pm 
I just wanted to start some trash talk on the Trash Talk board since it has been dead pretty much all season. The offer is still on the table.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:24 am 
Hey 22,.....You sure do talk alot of shit......I remember you from the other Message board labeled "Week 4". Talking Talking Talking about how GOOD you are at FLAG FOOTBALL. :roll: You ARE a douche. Need I remind you that I do this shit for fun? Matter a fact your probably the shittiest player on Shakes team. The weakest Fucker on the Team that thinks that he deserves some kind of glory because his team has carried him all year! Good for You........ Hope there is a consolation prize for you!! Point is that I dont really care if I win or lose, I just need the exercise! But If you need to win to make you feel like a better person YOU CAN HAVE IT!! I would feel terrible to think that I made you JUMP OFF A BRIDGE because my team accidentally beat you at flag football. So take something else serious for a change.....Get a job you slacker.........better yet get a fucking life! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:58 pm 
lilfatguy0 wrote:
Hey 22,.....You sure do talk alot of shit......I remember you from the other Message board labeled "Week 4". Talking Talking Talking about how GOOD you are at FLAG FOOTBALL. :roll: You ARE a douche. Need I remind you that I do this shit for fun? Matter a fact your probably the shittiest player on Shakes team. The weakest Fucker on the Team that thinks that he deserves some kind of glory because his team has carried him all year! Good for You........ Hope there is a consolation prize for you!! Point is that I dont really care if I win or lose, I just need the exercise! But If you need to win to make you feel like a better person YOU CAN HAVE IT!! I would feel terrible to think that I made you JUMP OFF A BRIDGE because my team accidentally beat you at flag football. So take something else serious for a change.....Get a job you slacker.........better yet get a fucking life! :lol:

First of all, I have obviously gotten under your skin otherwise you wouldn't be ranting about me being a douche bag. You visit this forum just as much as I do so don't try to tell me that I should get a life. I do take this seriously and losing a game sucks and pisses me off. Not everyone else feels that way but I don't really care how you or anyone else feels about it. I never proclaimed to be good at flag football. If I was I wouldn't be in the intermediate league. I did say that I had a good game against Candy Van Millionaires which is the truth. I also need the exercise and that is why I joined this league last year. Our team wants to win it all and since we have to go through you to do it, we will have no mercy. This league is important to me but it is not my life. Whatever you want to say about me is fine because it doesn't matter at the end of the day. You are a blip on the radar of my life that will soon fade away. I sure will enjoy beating that azz tomorrow though :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:05 pm 
You will have no mercy?? what the fuck does that mean?? Its flag football, you make no fucking sense! You dont care about me but obviosly I GOT UNDER YOUR SKIN, your ranting and raving about everything I posted last.....fact is I dont like to lose either but Im not on here boasting about how my team is going to murder the other team or how many touchdowns the opposing team will or will not score. Thats why your a douche bag........You dont get under my skin anyways, your on a fucking computer running your mouth about a FLAG FOOTBALL GAME..............Thats why I say you should get a life................."We will have no Mercy" haha what you wanna get in the Octagon Baby Boy?? Your a Grade A moron.....you dont deserve any more of my time......Hope you win tomorrow so you wont slit your wrists........Idiot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:38 pm 
On a serious note........great game Shake! You have a legit team.........best of luck to you in the playoffs and the rest of your season!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:55 am 
That was a fun game yesterday. I respect your call on the extra point going for the win in OT. Nice job converting and getting the win.