Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Week 3
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:28 am 
Since no one has done any trash talk, i'd thought id do predictions again...and because im bored.

COMP GOTW

Hoosier Daddy's vs First Pick Performance

Hoosier is coming off a big loss to Lionheart, where they tried to fight each other. Constant yelling at each other is the downfall of Hoosier. They are very solid except when they start to fight among themselves. First Pick Performance is coming off a victory over the Black Mambas. They are new and unorganized, but have good ball players. First week they had no clue of the rules or what to do. Hoosier will be more organized and it wont be pretty.
Hoosier Daddy's 48-3

INT A GOTW

Wolfpac vs Ice Up Son

Wolfpac has a couple key additions to them team which makes them more dangerous then before. They are looking almost as good as they ever have. Wolfpac is riding high outscoring opponents 75-12. Ice Up Son is coming off a big win against the defending champs. Their elusive qb makes them hard to figured out. They have receivers that are quick and shifty. Should be a fun one to watch.

Wolfpac 24-13

INT B GOTW

Trigger Happy Bunnied vs Scalpers

Trigger has had two very good weeks only giving up 6 points. They have been in the league along time and understand the game of flag football. Scalpers are coming off a loss. They are going to try and knock off an undefeated time to get back on track. The team Scalpers lost to Trigger shut out.

Trigger Happy Bunnied 20-16

INT C GOTW

I have no effing clue so... yeah.

P.S. I do love the name A Little Gayer Than Before