Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sunday's games? Score's?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:37 pm 
We beat 3Ring 27-13, but it was closer to then the score suggests. We had a pick 6 on the last play of the game as they were at 4 & Goal from the 10ish. They also didn't have their Qb.
How did everyone else do? Riff Raff did Bradford wedgie your team?

Post subject: Re: Sunday's games? Score's?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:10 pm 
we won 14 to 0, our offense struggled, but our D allowed only like 2 or 3 first downs...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:55 pm 
No wedgies, but my hoover round broke down so we decided to watch the next game after a 41-6 victory as promised. sorry intetmiate teams but my guys dont want to go into the competitive playoffs as an eight seed. we are gonna move up in the spring. we will still put our 200 against whoevers g. thats if we take it all.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:08 pm 
There's no way we'll put up $1000 against $200 if we win it. I know we'd be down to play you guys for $200 straight up.
On to the Next 1, you guys will have a tough game next week. If we both win out, we'll be the #1 & 2 seeds. Hopefully we'll meet in the finals.
They reseed after each round in this league, which I think is weird.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:22 pm 
Our rag-tag bunch of free agents won another one in decisive fashion as we took down the Bench Warmers 24-8. If things go well next week in our re-match with Pog Mo Thoin we could be well positioned for a run in the playoffs. As the team with the second best defense in our division I think it can be done.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:59 am 
We won 14-0 but played terrible. Lucky for us we have the number one ranked D in the league and shut um out. And I agree with Reacher, why would we bet our 1000 vs your 200? lol cmon man. 200 straight up sounds great though. Theres no way youd beat us, 3ring, or saturday night beavers. Nothing makes me more annoyed then having a guy try to call out people and say we "got in the wrong league" and then back off the statement claiming its because of the seed youd get in the playoffs. I would be willing to trade you guys seeds if you join the competitive league. We'll take the 8 seed, you can have the number 1, we will play you first. Tell those pussies on your team to nut up and lets go. Real talk man....

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:38 pm 
You dont actually think its about money. c'mon i could give two shits about that. real talk? my team is friend first not just teamates. 3\4 of the team is ready to move up today, but im not gonna piss off good friend for something as petty as flag football. like i really believe your gonna just come out and play us cause of some smack talk. when i said we clearly got in the wrong league i was calling out intermediate teams. which got no response. Come springtime we will show you whats up. pussies? please.',

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:11 am 
Why wouldn't you believe we would play you? We definitely would play you. We like a good challenge and on the flip side we also like to have people eat their words :D You dont wanna join before playoffs, ok, fine whatever. But we could still play. If you TRULY wanted to play us we could make it happen. We could request an extra game to be scheduled that day and I will pay for the ref fees! So once again, nut up or STFU