Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Week 6
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:47 am 
COMP

Dragons vs Black Mambas

Dragons are riding high off of a huge 49 point victory. They are on a 3 game winning streak and it could be 4 from the earlier match up they will have. Dragons team might be coming together and starting to hit their stride down the stretch. Black Mambas will try and bounce back from a tough loss to Steel Curtain, only scoring 3 points. Mambas need to establish offense early otherwise it will be a long day for them.

Dragons 36-17

INT A

Khaleesis Kids vs No Touching of the Hair or Face

Khaleesis Kids have been up and down... Literally. They were up in A and then down to B and now back up in A. They are 5-1 and are putting up some big points in the majority of their games. The quaterback has told me this was his dream to lead a team... this may be his chance. No Touching is better than their record shows. Thor is coming back from injury and i don't think has hit his real stride yet. With his size and quick release, I can see this team giving a higher seed fits come playoff time.

Khaleesis 33-20

INT B

Juicers vs Pit Crew

Juicers only lost is to a Comp team. Why they played a Comp team i havent a clue. Maybe some animosity or bad blood who knows. This team seems to be legit though. They average over 24 points a game and from what im told have some very athletic guys. Pit Crew has beat an INT A team and then lost to that same team, so their record is interesting. They will look for a bounce back game. Pit Crew is always a handful.

Juicers 24-19

Post subject: Re: Week 6
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:27 am 
Your week 7 post? @Susnjar7