Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Week 5
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:54 am 
COMP

Prmetime Match up
Steel Curtain vs Black Mambas

Both of these teams have been around for a while and understand what they need to do. Steel has had a rough go of it this year, but I don't think they have had their full team yet. Steel had a "bye week" so hopefully they have healed some injuries and had a sit down to get their whole team there this week. Black Mambas are looking good! They only have one lose on the season and that was by 1 point. There offense has scored the most points in COMP. Will Steel bounce back or will Mambas keep it rolling...
Steel Curtain 26-24

INT A

Tall Midgets vs Hoosier Daddys

Both these teams have only lost one game. cough cough Wolfpac! Tall Midgets have scored 23 or more points in all their games this season. Which no matter how you feel about the team is amazing. The downfall with that is the average giving up 21 points a game. Offense is producing defense is not helping. Hoosier Daddy's are riding high on a big win against a previously unbeaten team and it wasn't even close. Hoosier defense is one of the best holding teams to under 20 in all of their games. Their offense has been the issue with up and down games. Yes, the offense has had big games, but has also laid an egg a couple times. This will be a fight...not a normal fight like their has great potential for a legit fight on the field. I would get my popcorn ready for that.
Hoosiers 22-20

INT B

Cunning Stunts vs Pit Crew

I know it seems like im high on Cunning Stunts, but it just seems like they are always in these good games. With that said they have produced. Cunning has won a big game vs a very game Laced Up. Cunning is starting to develop and understand the game very well. Pit Crew has been around for awhile now which you love to see. They are organized and understand how to make it work. Only team they have lost to this year was a INT A team, so is it really a loss? Should be a fun one with tons of points.
Cunning 36-32