Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Week 3
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:21 am 
COMP

Shake n Bake vs Black Mambas

Two undefeated teams lock up here. Black Mambas have scored the most points in all the league, which bodes well for them this game. They may be a dark horse in the race this year. Always have had a ton of athletes just wasn't always the most organized. Shake n Bake is super organized and like Ive said in the past has great role players. This one will match up well, but only one can come out.
Shake n Bake 23-19

INT A

Tall Midgets vs Khaleesi's Kids

Tall Midgets is essentially Shake N bake and well i already talked about them above. Khalessi's Kids which ive been told is the commissioners team, has moved down after starting 0-2??? At least that's what it says online. They've beat two teams that have been in the league a while as well. This is an undefeated matchup going on which should be fun to watch. Possibly a lot of complaining.
Tall Midgets 30-17

INT B

Scalpers vs Muchacho Scouts

Scalpers only loss was to a very game Laced Up team, but i think will start to bonce back. It showed with a nice win vs Trigger Happy. Was a tough win, but trigger moved down so it shows they are competitive. Muchacho Scouts i have not given its due, but i will now. This team is just tough all around. Offensively they put points on the board with 40 in two games and only giving up 10 in those games. Scouts are a very dangerous and if Im not mistaking are looking to repeat.
Scouts 24-13