Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:04 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Week 2
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:31 am 
Comp

Primetime matchup:

GNS vs Steel Curtain

The two powerhouse teams meet early on which could ultimately decide playoff seeding. Steel is coming off a 18 point win against a team I'm not very familiar with, but i do know Steel is just as loaded as ever. With one of, if not, the best QB in the league in Frankie. Even while ageing are powerhouses. GNS had an interesting games against the Dragons which was a 10 point ball game until the last play ( i guess my 9 point spread wasnt to far off for being down guys huh?) GNS will be at relatively full strength this week. Should be a great game.
GNS 24-20

INT A
Wolfpac Vs Hoosier Daddy's

Well it looks like Christmas comes earlier with these matchups. Also another potential playoff seeding match up. The defending champs looked strong against the B team and showed why they are the team to beat. That being said Hoosier had a 50 point domination of GOATS. Hoosier is said to have added a couple guys which could get them over the hump. Will be a knockout, drag out kind of game.
Wolfpac 20-18

INT B

Laced Up vs DJ's Dugout

Laced up dont call it an upset last week, but a 7 point win over scalpers is a good win to start the season. I don't think i gave laced up their due last week, but i am now. Dj's had a 33 point win which is what i expect from them. This should be a solid early season match up.
Laced up 31-27