Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:31 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Week 6
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:56 pm 
Comp

Primetime Matchup

GNS Vapor vs Steel Curtain

Finally the showdown happens!! The last time these two teams met was I believe was the state games in the semis. GNS came out on top that game. After a season away in CB Steel Curtain looks as dominate as ever only giving up 32 points in there 6 games. GNS I know will be down a few of their key guys which will hurt. I play for GNS so no prediction this week. Will be a fun one to start the day.

INT A

Primetime Matchup

Hoosier Daddy's vs Tall Midgets

Hoosier Daddy's is on a winning streak as of late with 4 big wins after stumbling early in the season. They are looking for revenge against Tall Midgets who beat them by 3 earlier in the year. Tall Midgets just keep winning plain and simple. Midgets dont do anything fancy just get the job done. Who cant respek that. I think we see an upset of sorts. With a flip of the scores in the earlier meeting

16-13 Hoosier Daddy's

INT B

Before i get to the Primetime matchup this division is WIDE OPEN. 9 teams have 1 loss and 1 is undefeated. WOW tough to do just one primetime matchup, but here it goes.

Primetime Matchup

Scalpers vs Firstcomp

Seems to be one of the more competitive games even though there is a ton of matchups. Scalpers stumble last week after giving up a season high 34 points. Who knows maybe it was the early morning game since they bounce from early to late every week almost. Firstcomp is also looking to get back on track after a big loss to Cunning Stunts. They also had a season high 33 points put against them. These defense will have work to do. Who makes the big stop will win the game.
28-23 Scalpers