Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Week 5 2.0
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:19 am 
Well after the rain ruined our day and the fields, we will try this again...hopefully with some responses this time.

Comp-

Prime time match-up

This game is the same as what was supposed to be last week. No changes.

Dragons vs Shake and Bake
Dragons always keeps it close no matter who they play and Shake and Bake always complains no matter who they play. I think the Commissioners team come out on top.
27-13 Dragons

Int A

Prime time match-up

Past Our Primetime vs Abusement Park

The defending champs take on the undefeated squad. These two teams met earlier in the seasons, obviously with Abusement Park taken the W. I believe though that Primetime was not at full strength during this time and since then have been hitting their stride. Havent seen much of Abusement Park in person, but they are averaging 23 points a game. My prediction is that the defending champs pull this one out and end the undefeated steak of Abusement Park.
23 - 20 POP

Int B

Prime time match-up

Firstcomp vs Cunning Stunts

Cunning Stunts only lose of the year was by a field goal 12-9 to an unlikely Prop 48. That game was low scoring for the Stunts , but that was their only low scoring game of the year. In the other 3 games they have hit 25 +. Firstcomp is averaging around 30 points a game while their defense has kept teams in line to an average of 6 points per game. I dont see Firstcomp letting up here.
30-18 Firstcomp

Post subject: Re: Week 5 2.0
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:05 am 
A response to your A prediction, those teams did not end up playing. However my team did play Abusement Park and won 21-19. We are also a INT B team. They are a very well put together team but are probably regretting asking us to stand in....

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:51 pm 
I'm a lincoln guy, but damn thats funny ^ haha

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:44 am 
Yeah i saw POP no showed to bad. I guarantee they are regretting asking you :lol: