Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Deleating posts
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:25 pm 
Wow how childish, myself and another person had pointed out that we deserve better field conditions and that if the leauge is going to say that they are going to take stats every week and then never take stats is BS. And who ever runs this blog IE the owners then deleated the post because they are called out. If you want to take a surveys at the field thats fine but when someone posts issues they have with the leauge instead of being a man and responding you just deleate the thread so the rest of the leauge can not see it is WEAK. Bottom line there needs to be and upgrade of the field that we are playing at. Everyone who plays on that field knows it is terible. Like i said on my previous post in Omaha there is a least 10 fields that use field turf which would be great if we could play on one of them

Post subject: Re: Deleating posts
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:50 pm 
i will make a slight assumption that
1.) this is a talk trash board where you talk trash to other teams. not a complaint board.
2.) what you typed would be much more appropriate if you just emailed the league. bc again this is not a complaint board.
3.) i don't think you realize that the league has asked these schools if it can play on every turf field in the city and no they won't let the league. of course you wouldn't know that bc you just ASSumed otherwise and did not take the simple time to ask.

oh and lastly... do you know why the stats havn't been updated this season? i'll give you hint it has nothing to do with the owners not trying to input them in every single day... but again you never asked you just made assumptions about stuff you have no idea about....

feel free to call me any time to chat about any questions you have. 402-570-5639.
even though wyatt and i ended up paying about $300 apiece for this omaha league to play this season AFTER we collected your fee's (yes thats right we lost money on this league)i am always happy to talk, it's kinda fun clearing up the stupid assumptions (not you the guy that accused the "owners of being greedy") that uninformed people have... again call me talk to me. don't post shit on a talk trash board that is designed for trash talking your opponents....

it's much more childish to hide behind a message board call me and lets chat.

Only reason omaha league is around is bc eventually i want to have a tournament so i can mop up on those teams in a tournament.

that said, given the opportunity my team would roll any team in omaha. :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:15 pm 
Hey Nick,
Love you.
I think the field is shitty because we've been playing on it a couple weeks with no rain, it was nice in the beginning. I appreciate playing in this league and can't wait to make you Lincoln boys eat a 8=============D after we beat you.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:38 am 
Sweet pic.....limp wrist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:46 am 
basically the posts were about backing up what was advertised. And the field situation is just not good, if your team had to come to Omaha and play us at that field, you would see, have you seen the field?? I will ASK instead of assuming, what are ur thoughts on the field??

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:51 am 
yes i have, your field is in better shape than ours. Wyatt will call you in a bit.