Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Week 5
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:45 pm 
Week 5 has some fairly good matchups.

Comp-

We are waiting for the inevitable Steel Curtain vs GNS match-up, but it looks like we will have to wait a little longer. GNS survived a scare from the Dragons. While Steel Curtain handled Shake and Bake.

Prime time match-up

Dragons vs Shake and Bake
Dragons always keeps it close no matter who they play and Shake and Bake always complains no matter who they play. I think the Commissioners team come out on top.
27-13 Dragons

Int A

Prime time match-up

Wolfpac vs Tall Midgets

This is where we have possible the game of the day with the 2 of the 3 undefeated teams squaring off. Tall Midgets have averaged 20.5 points a game and have held teams under 10 in 3 of the 4 games. Simply the team doesnt make many mistakes. Wolfpac is just consistent they don't do anything very flashy just plug and chug. Both these teams complain alot (and yes i am apart of the Wolfpac). So it should be a fun one for the refs :lol: . Comes down to the wire.
No predictions here

Int B

Prime time match-up

Back that Pass Up vs A Complex Arrangement of Pork

Back that Pass up has shut out 3 of there first 4 games while averaging 37.5 points! That is just impressive no matter which league you are in. ACAP (what a name Paul) have just looked great in the games I've seen. They have only given up 21 points this year which is stellar. I think this is a toss up, but im gonna go with
ACAP 23-19.