Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Defending Champs play at 10 am
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:05 am 
Yeah it is kinda strange to come to a flagfootball talk trash message board and find some one talking trash about flag football! Pathetic jock :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:49 am 
This has taken a homo erotic turn.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:16 pm 
Hey, does anyone know what time last years defending champions play? i cant seem to find it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:34 pm 
nelsoncd1 wrote:
Bradford I was reading your post and you were saying that the intermediate league is nothing but overweight dads trying to relive their glory days. Most of us are out there just to have some fun. Man! Trash talking how good you are at flag football. Next thing you'll be bragging how you are the smartest person with down syndrome. So playing for the Omaha Beef and a "Competitive" flag football team, you obviously lacked real talent to make it to the next level after college and you have a hard time dealing with the fact that is where you maxed out in life. So you go play for the beef, which I'm sure you're good enough for that league and you're probably mediocre at best. So the next best thing to make yourself feel like you're the greatest thing to step out on the football was to play flag football and beat on those "overweight dads trying to relive their glory days". Keep up the good work my friend, wait, I see a nerd sitting next to you, are you sure you don't want to give him a wedgie! You know to feel superior. :D

Actually, Bradford only started up after I asked him, he doesn't care that much. I will say that the only thing that matters to our team is winning, we are not out to just have fun, because having fun is winning, that's why were are in the competitive league, as the for the argument it's only flag football, that's weak, I've played for like 6 straight years, it's my favorite sport and it's a cool considering I'm not likely to ever "pad" it up again, how else do you play football at this age?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:52 pm 
Don't get me wrong, come playoff my whole team is just going to play hard for every play. We feel confident about our chances and won't ever feel bad for smashing teams, you make it sound like Bradford is thinking everyday about this league and how he needs to prove himself :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:55 pm 
HitmenQB#5 wrote:
jonesvikings187 wrote:
PS. If you want to run a BUSINESS the way you go about is WRONG. I will make sure to tell everyone i know how PROFESSIONAL you are. And if you want to find out why 187 is on the end of my name im not hard to fine SWEET HEART!

well congratulations, you just got your self kicked out of the league, if you show up to the game, your team will be kicked out of the league.

How can you kick out a WHOLE TEAM because of one player saying stuff on a messege board??? Just saying......

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:01 pm 
Wow, threatening someone on a message board. For all you guys in this league that try to fight someone each Sunday, go join a MMA gym. No one needs that out here, we are all adults with real jobs, family's and have too much to loose. This isn't High School football anymore, when you rush and use swim moves or bulldoze someone it's illegal, when you block with your arms out it's illegal. Learn the rules or don't play. Random guy not playing on the sideline, don't berate the Ref's, they are doing the best they can, you just look like a tool.
Just because someone played at a higher level after High School doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to play flag football. I enjoy playing with and against guys that are better then me. It's always fun to win against someone that has played at a high level.
There's nothing wrong with playing in the intermediate division either, some guys just want to come out on Sundays, play hard and have a good time.
This is a trash talk board about flag football, let's not get personal with anyone. It's all for fun.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:01 pm 
:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:40 pm 
Well, well, well! Look what we got here... lol I originally started this topic to stir the pot a little by talking some smack and make the guys that know me (and know Im kidding) have a good laugh. Little did I know Id be hitting some nerves and hurting guys feelings. Just joking around fellas so dial it down a notch. I actually hate flag football and Im only playing because a friend asked me to. Im not the best in the world at it, and never claimed to be. I suck at pulling flags and dont even know all the rules. I play tackle football and that is where my talents are at. I talk trash because its fun to get in peoples heads. Football is also a mental game.....

OH I almost forgot: The defending champs play at 10am....You guys in the pop warner division or Im sorry "Intermediate Division" feel free to root for us ;) but seriously I will be there at 10 to give kids wedgies and make myself feel better HA (JUST KIDDING INTERNET TOUGH GUYS!!!)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:30 pm 
xBradfordx wrote:
Well, well, well! Look what we got here... lol I originally started this topic to stir the pot a little by talking some smack and make the guys that know me (and know Im kidding) have a good laugh. Little did I know Id be hitting some nerves and hurting guys feelings. Just joking around fellas so dial it down a notch. I actually hate flag football and Im only playing because a friend asked me to. Im not the best in the world at it, and never claimed to be. I suck at pulling flags and dont even know all the rules. I play tackle football and that is where my talents are at. I talk trash because its fun to get in peoples heads. Football is also a mental game.....

OH I almost forgot: The defending champs play at 10am....You guys in the pop warner division or Im sorry "Intermediate Division" feel free to root for us ;) but seriously I will be there at 10 to give kids wedgies and make myself feel better HA (JUST KIDDING INTERNET TOUGH GUYS!!!)

Bradford as member of the team your going to play at 10am. THANK GOD so one has enough balls to post trash. Good luck and ill be looking to shut you down :)