Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Defending Champs play at 10 am
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:59 pm 
The defending champs, aka On to the next 1, play at 10 am so if any of you bums wanna watch how its done come check us out! The more cheerleaders we have the better we play. Also thanks for all of your team entry fees, its gunna be nice splitting the winnings with all my friends AGAIN :lol:

Post subject: Re: Defending Champs play at 10 am
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:40 pm 
haha i like the trash talk... i feel like R3ACHER has to have some thing to say bout this!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:21 pm 
ya bout time someone spoke up. however my team has seen you play and we clearly got in the wrong division. can you back it? our 200 against your G. We are just an intermediate team with no shot right? we play at nine and im sure we will be up by 35 by the time your team gets there.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:27 pm 
LOL, that's a Classic post Bradford.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:39 pm 
Riff Raff, switch to the competitive tourney. They'll probably let you. Shit switch out with Grape Crush for the rest of the season.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:43 am 
Oh Riff Raff, how fitting that you chose that as your team name because thats exactly the kind of dudes you play in that intermediate division. Its easy to have confidence when you play old overweight dads every sunday trying to relive the dream. Im down to play anytime, we shall call it the "pros vs joes" bowl HAHA :lol: . I agree with Reacher though, you should switch to competitive so we can get rid of "grape crush". Everyone beats them by 40.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:49 am 
yeah Riff Raff, they had the same situation last season, there was a team in the weak division slaughtering teams by 50, 60 points, they moved them up and we immediately beat them, first week they played up. I have no idea why u would pick the B league anyway, no confidence??

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:10 pm 
Confidence was never an issue. we were always one of the better comp teams in runngun. we havent played together for a few years is all. shoot the average age on our team is 36. i didnt realize that the teams would be so inexperienced on 7 on 7. i know our defense could hang for sure. it would be nice to play and find out. i will talk to my team on sun to see if we will move up. we will play you anytime after 5 pm. we old and overweight dreamers prefer to have beef for dinner!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:11 pm 
LOL "Beef for dinner" I like that. Well I guess you and your teammates should meet up on your hover-rounds and discuss it then. Let us know the verdict. OH and make sure you bring your cleats... your ankle braces.... and your AARP cards.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:34 am 
Bradford I was reading your post and you were saying that the intermediate league is nothing but overweight dads trying to relive their glory days. Most of us are out there just to have some fun. Man! Trash talking how good you are at flag football. Next thing you'll be bragging how you are the smartest person with down syndrome. So playing for the Omaha Beef and a "Competitive" flag football team, you obviously lacked real talent to make it to the next level after college and you have a hard time dealing with the fact that is where you maxed out in life. So you go play for the beef, which I'm sure you're good enough for that league and you're probably mediocre at best. So the next best thing to make yourself feel like you're the greatest thing to step out on the football was to play flag football and beat on those "overweight dads trying to relive their glory days". Keep up the good work my friend, wait, I see a nerd sitting next to you, are you sure you don't want to give him a wedgie! You know to feel superior. :D